Sale Date Ended
¿cómo te llamas?
¿De dónde eres?
¡Hasta la vista!
¡Hola amigos! Do the above questions seem familiar and you just need to brush up a bit before you travel next week or next month? Or it is too late to commit a fulltime course now before you set out for the journey? Or you are a true beginner or have a slight background of Spanish Language, Or you just want to have a taste of the Spanish language and culture? then this course is for you undoubtedly. Drop by for the two-days session which will be fun and social in nature, with a group of like minded people who want to learn and improve.
The course will be covered in two sessions over two consecutive days. Three hours on each day.
What will you learn?
- Pronunciation / the alphabet.
- Asking/answering basic questions (name/nationality/profession/residence) (¿cómo te llamas? ¿de dónde eres?).
- Talking about countries where Spanish is spoken.
- Numbers (uno, dos, tres, cuatro.).
- Telling the time (¿qué hora es? son las 2 de la mañana).
- Practice with timetables (los horarios).
- Asking/saying what time transport leaves/arrives (¿a qué hora sale? sale a las 3 y media).
- Vocabulary for different parts of the city (Station/square/street) (la estación / la plaza / la calle).
- Asking/saying where something is (¿dónde está? está en la calle ...).
- Vocabulary for food and drinks (¡tengo hambre!).
- Menus and ordering in a restaurant / bar (¿qué quieres comer?).
About the trainer:
Mousumi Ghosh is an Advanced Diploma holder in Spanish language and the university topper from the qualification perspective. She has been taking classroom and private coaching along with consulting to different needs on the language since last 5 years. She has been associated with different premier language schools in Bangalore, Institute of Spanish Studies, Inlingua, Institute of Indian and Foreign Language to name a few. She also helps with special classes to students preparing for DELE exams in different levels.
What sets this session apart?
The workshop will be mostly interactive rather than a classroom style. The learning could be picked up easily with the aids like real time videos and Audios. The session will give one an introduction to the basics and get one comfortable using tools such as a travel phrasebook, apps for traveler Spanish, or self-study materials.
Please follow the page for regular update and information.