Why Source Zone
The Indian garment industry buys 5,000 million dollars worth input material such as fabric, trimmings and embellishments, lining and interlining etc. annually. This is expected to rise to 11,000 million dollars over the next five years. The members of Apparel Export Promotion Council, who are garment manufacturers and exporters have been exploring new resources for buying input material. Therefore, ‘Source Zone ’ is a collective effort towards redefining sourcing for apparel. It brings together the seller and buyer under one roof. The fair is scheduled between November 22-24, 2010 at Apparel House, Gurgaon to meet suppliers of fabrics and accessories.
Benefits For An Exhibitor
* Explore and tap global markets and trends
* Interact and trade with thousands of top buyers/ decision takers at one place
* Focused market strategy for better business conversion
* Grab bulk orders at competitive rates
* Finalize long terms contacts and credit policies
* Network and establish one-o-one contact with India’s top exporters
Man-made, synthetic, natural and blended fibers in woven and knits for men's, women's and kid's wear. Fine yarn-dyed shirting; pure and blended linen; fine high-end silks; fashion dress materials in prints and solids; embroidered; a wide range in denims; cotton twills and drills and other related materials etc.
Trimmings and Embellishments:
All types of buttons; studs and eyelets; zippers and fasteners; laces and lace materials; ribbons; interlining; badges and labels; transfers; sewing and embroidery threads; sequins and beads; tassels, Hangers and other related materials etc.
Suppliers of CAD/CAM systems and software; design studios; testing and QC; consultants; logistics and trade media etc.
* Ahuja Creations (P) Ltd.
* ATM Exports (P) Ltd.
* ARUN ELECTRONICS
* B.P. Textile Mills
* Elegant Buttons Pvt. Ltd
* Jai Roop Narrow Fabrics
* Jain Narrow Fabrics
* K. G. Denim Limited
* Kandoi Impex Pvt. Ltd.
* Maurya's (Jaya Lakshmi Groups)
* Mehra Cotton Mills
* Paramount Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
* R. K. & Company
* P C Jain Textile Pvt. Ltd.
* Bangalore Sales Corporation
Who Must Visit As Buyer
The show being for trade visitors only, will enable companies to interact and conduct business in a conducive environment.
The Target Buyers For The Show Would Be:
* Fabric importers, Distributors and Wholesalers
* Garment exporters and manufacturers
* Buying houses and Buying agents
* Local and international retail chains
* Departmental stores
* Apparel brands
* Fashion designers and merchandisers
* Design studios and institutes
* Trade body representatives
* Trade media
Benefits To Visiting Buyers:
* Opportunity to analyse and choose from the wide spectrum of existing and emerging products and services at one place.
* Top executives and decision makers of the supplying firm at a common platform.
* Analyse prevailing rates in the market.
* Finalise bulk requirements.
* Negotiate best rates for bulk orders.
* Utilise the negotiated rates to reduce manufacturing costs and thereby remain competitive in global market.