This monsoon explore the life of a modern farmer .Try your hands at the fascinating paddy fields by participating in rice farming and interact with local farmers to learn the nitty-gritties of the trade while having a lot of fun under the July sun at Synergy Holiday Village along the backwaters of Bhatghar Dam in the outskirts of Pune and choose from a whole lot of other activities in the weekend getaway destination.
*Experiencing the joy of rice farming with local farmers *Tasting authentic local cuisines *Learning the basics of bamboo craft from local craftsman *Indulging in traditional rural games (viti-dandu, thikari-paani, lagori)
- 6:30 AM – Depart from Pune.
- 9:00 AM – Reach Campsite, introduction & breakfast
- 10:00 AM – Rice Plantation
- 12:30 PM – Lunch
- 2:00 PM – Bamboo craft session
- 3:30 PM – Traditional games, visit to nursery, leisure time
- 5:00 PM - Hi-Tea & snacks
- 6:00 PM – Group Photo ; Leave for Pune
- 8:30 PM - ETA in Pune
Cost – INR 1,000 per adult INR 650 per kid (5 to 11 years)
All activities ,breakfast, lunch and hi-tea are included in the prices mentioned above.
Call 0 88888 9 2323 or 0 7722 0 16394 NOW to make reservations! Hurry Up Very Limited Seats Available