Sale Date Ended
More than 50% of software projects fail because of time and cost overrun. Many such failures are
traced back to poor estimation. Ad-hoc estimation not only can ruin the project success but also
your career as a programmer or a project manager.
Software project estimation is a process of expectation setting which forms the basis of quantifying
the resources required to accomplish certain goals based on certain cleared stated assumptions. It
comprises of Size, Effort and Schedule estimations.
Why is it so important for software development organization?
* To make an effective project proposal document
* Basic step towards size, effort and schedule estimates of project management
* Helps to ensure a right delivery date to the customer
* Ensures right costing for management for a good profit margin
* Reduce the project failure rate, thus improving customer satisfaction
* To have expertise in estimation
* To play pre-sale role effectively
* This skill would help to move to next senior level as early as possible
* To have job satisfaction
* To guide and monitor their subordinates for a better output
* To complete the project on time with quality
* To have better understanding about software project management
Management Consultant & Trainer
MCA., M.Sc., PGDCA., Six Sigma Black Belt, ITILV3 (Foundation),
Global Business Leadership certification from U21 GU, Singapore.
Wilfred Raju is a management consultant at OptiRisk. His aim is to help organizations improve in
their business process performance.
According to his philosophy, improvement comes by identifying business problems/pains, reducing the
cycle time of a process/service/product, delight the customers and by aligning the IT investment
with business objectives to maximize the ROI, reduce the TCO and increase the net profit of the
He has 25 years+(>15 yrs in IT) experience in IT Project/Program delivery management, Product
development and Consulting- Business Process Re-engineering, IT Portfolio Rationalization and Six
Sigma with a capability to start new Business units/Practices, which can be managed and operated as
US Dollars 699/- only for 16 hours of training over four sessions spread over two weekends.
Dates & Venues:
10th,11th,17th,18th September 2011 Live Virtual Class Room [USA local time(in EST)]
For registration and more information on the workshop or to find out about exhibition, sponsoring
the workshop, please contact Training Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ph: +91 9094532918 /
+91 44 45018472.