Sale Date Ended
A workshop on how to build your brand online, by leveraging different social media platforms (Facebook/ Instagram/ Twitter/ LinkedIn). Learn how to develop engaging content (creative posts, videos, image collages) that will make your brand more customer-friendly.
Come and meet like-minded women, and enjoy a fun, interactive session moderated by the amazingly talented Social Media Consultant & Trainer Ami Savla Hemani.
- Defining your online audience
- How to use social media platforms to grow your brand
- Ways to generate more online leads for your business
- Drive post reach organically (without paying)
- Create content (Posters, Videos, Leaflets etc.) using easy and free D-I-Y (Do It Yourself) software
- Content marketing on digital channels
- Generate online PR for your brand (get featured in digital publications)
- Create the perfect Social Media Recipe to make your brand more customer friendly online.
Venue: Lower Parel
Date: 21st March (Wednesday)
Timings: 10.00am to 1.30pm
Fees: Rs.2,500/- (inclusive of notes and any followups that will be required post the session)
Kindly register on email@example.com
About the Speaker:
Ami Savla Hemani, founder of Social Media Training Hub ‘Socialize Store’ will lead the session. She has been featured in almost 30 publications till date & trained 3,500+ individuals on social media marketing. She has also received multiple awards in the Digital space as well as delivered keynote talks on ‘Women and Tech’ at the Google Developer Group, Mumbai.
* Bring Laptops/iPads/Smartphones (Highly recommended)
*For Women Only