Sale Date Ended
Having a strong online reputation allows people to listen to you, buy your product/service and be a part of what you have to offer. Social Media has taken this world by storm. This new media is creating a new generation of influencers and it is resetting the hierarchy of authority, while completely freaking out those who once held power without objection. The truth is that most of the existing formulas, methodologies, and systems miss or completely ignore the role of new influencers to inspire action, cause change, spark trends and recruit advocates.
After so many successful workshops Urban Vidya brings to you next, a 2-days Business Bootcamp.
If you want to be a part of this revolution and leverage social media for the success of your brand, then come be a part of this bootcamp.
Who can do this?
This bootcamp is not for the conventional, for those who are risk adverse and for those who don’t like change. It’s for:
* Entrepreneurs who want to streamline their business and implement systems.
* Business owners who want to work on their business not in it.
* Creatives who want to understand how to use online marketing to grow their business.
* Busy people who want to become more productive and successful.
* Smart and savvy people who understand how powerful Social Media is for any business.
* People who want to have a thriving business and their ultimate lifestyle.
What will you gain?
* Learn the key concepts of Social Media and understand how it differs from other forms of marketing (both online and offline).
* Learn how organizations can, at 140 characters a tweet, turn this into a powerful marketing tool.
* Explore why would an organization blog? What would they blog about? How do they create fresh, relevant content? How can organizations hook up blogs to other social media channels?
* Profiles, friends, groups, networks, social ads, pages, polls... What does it all mean and how can you leverage the power of Facebook to improve your marketing efforts?
* Know how does an organization use LinkedIn which is one of the biggest professional networking sites in the world to develop new contacts, to enhance the online image of their company, to talk and engage with their peers and to advertise to specific audiences?
* Look at the key differences between Foursquare and Facebook Deals and the upcoming Google Deals and ask how an organization can use these platforms for various marketing means. What are check-ins? How can they be used in your industry? How can your customers be incentivized to use them? How can brand loyalty and awareness be developed using them?
* Explore the range of sites that are on the web and begin to identify strategies that your company could adopt to maximize their potential.
* Learn all the online tools to help you run effective campaigns.
* Tips and suggestions customized to your brand’s need.
* Measuring the success of your campaign.
* Live Project to implement all that you will learn.
Trainer: Prateek Shah, Social Media Evangelist and an Industry Expert
For more info about the trainer, please visit www.prateekshah.com
Fees: Rs 5,000/-
Avail discount on group registrations.