SOAPUI stands for Simple Object Access Protocol User Interface. This has gained more popularity as a common messaging protocol in Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) projects.
SoapUI is an open source and free Testing Tool. It will be having a good user friendly User Interface. It allows you to rapidly create and execute automated functional, compliance, regression and load tests.
Core Features of SoapUI:
• Web Services Inspection
• Web Services Invoking
• Web Services Development
• Web Services Simulation and mocking
• Web Services functional ,compliance, load and security testing
Topics Covered in the course:
• Introduction to Web Services
• Introduction to WSDL,SOAP,SoapUI Pro Tool,XML
• SoapUI Pro –Download and Installation
• XML,WSDL,SOAP and REST Protocols
• Testing Web Services with SoapUI Pro
• Creating Mock Services with SoapUI Pro
• Groovy Script Programming
• XPath & XQuery with SoapUI
• Working with Databases(JDBC Connection)
• Interview Questions
We also provide live projects, which includes E Commerce Project, Banking Project, Health Care Project, CRM Project, and Online Shopping Cart Project along with certification and job placement assistance.
“Gain hands on Real time project work Experience from experienced professionals to land into IT jobs.”
Attend Free Demo before joining the class.
For more details:
US: +1 678-899-6841.
UK: (020)3371 7615.
SoapUI/Web Services Interview Questions and Answers