Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Mobile Marketing Rs 1890/- Through whatsapp Coaching
Hello everyone, EEVA Academy of digitalxpertz is conducting an introductory session on 'mobile marketing TUTION class. CONTENT IS ALWAYS THE KING.' through Whatsapp. It is a 1week paid tuition by what'sapp. FOR payment details... ping me in personal window...
Tuition fee : Rs 1890/- + GST. Invoice will be emailed to you or you can collect the same at EEVA office
Creating content using smartphone for smartphone. Leveraging the technology.
Mobile search drives multi-channel conversions.*
Mobile search drives offline actions.*
Mobile search is a key part of the decision-making process.*
Mobile search triggers quick online and offline follow ups
Plz spread the word and share it with all to accelerate your passion. Thank you.
Social Media Overview:
Before diving into social media we’ll take a look at the size and scope of social media……
and how businesses are using social networks to drive results…..
. We’ll discuss how social media fits into a successful marketing plan……..
Social Media Strategy:
Successful social media marketing starts with strategy. This section will cover the proven steps to building a social media strategy that gets results. We’ll focus on the first 4 steps below (the others will be covered throughout the training)
1 Listening and assessing the landscape
Discover the top social listening tools that you can use to inform your social media strategy.
2 Defining your marketing strategies
Identifying achievable marketing strategies is the key to your social media marketing success. Learn how to build actionable strategies and objectives that maximize your business results.
3 Identifying your target audience
A clear target audience will improve your success in social media – learn how to clearly define the audiences that you want to reach.
4 Creating your content strategy
Content is the key to social media success. Many businesses fail in social media because they lack a clear content strategy that both grows their business and resonates with their target audience. Create a clear content strategy that can be implemented across social networks.
Social Media Best Practices:
We’ll cover best practices that apply across social networks and drive better results in your social media marketing. This section will set you up for success! In this section we’ll cover:
• Implementation best practices
• Commenting/response strategy and how to deal with both negative and positive comments
• Content optimization tips that apply across social networks
Next, we’ll provide a framework to use to choose which social networks are your best investment. For each social network we’ll cover:
• How the network works
• How big it is
• Who uses it
• How businesses use it (with examples and case studies)
• Setting up your business on the network
• Best practices
• Tips, tricks & optimization
Social Networks (Continued):
The following social networks will be covered in-depth:
• YouTube/Video Marketing
We’ll also provide an overview and top-level discussion of how businesses are using other social networks including: SnapChat, Tumblr, Vine, Periscope/Meerkat, Google+, Slideshare, Flickr, discussion forums, review sites and more.
Efficiency and Effectiveness:
Improve your results and ROI (return on investment) by improving your efficiency and effectiveness in social media marketing. This section will help participants take their success to the next level with actionable tools, strategies and tips to get more from their approach including:
• Visual Social Marketing: Creating powerful visuals to support your strategy
• Tools to Drive Success: Using tools to get more from your social media implementation (and how to choose the right tools)
• Creating Workflows: Creating social media workflows using proven tools to stay focused on what counts
• Time Management: Managing your time to maximize your results and improve your return on investment
• Strategies for Success: Strategies that will help you stay focused and improve your results
Measuring Social Media:
• Measuring social media is absolutely vital to driving results from social media.
• Measurement and reporting tools (and when you need them)
• Analyzing the results of your efforts
• Adapting your strategy to improve results
• Choosing KPIs to judge your success
• Calculating ROI
Getting Started Successfully:
As we close the session, we want to make sure that you have everything you need to successfully implement your social media strategy. This section will include:
• Choosing where to start
• Putting together your work process (daily, weekly, monthly)
• Prioritizing your next steps
Please note your registration, will not be processed until payment has been received in full of Rs 1890/-