Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 44
The Business Value Of A Good Presentation ... And What is the Cost Of A Bad Presentation!
If you don't know what you want to achieve in your presentation, your audience never will.
The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place!
Question: What is the Value of a Great Business Presentation?
Answer: The number of deals we can win, and the Customers we can delight
Question: What is the Cost of a Bad Presentation?
Answer: The number of deals we could have won, and the number of prospects who would have become customers.
Presentations can win or lose deals!
Presentations can delight or disappoint Customers!
Why don't we get our people to master this ONE SKILL, that can make all the difference between success and failure? If we can have our client facing employees to ace the presentation skill, it will improve success rate significantly for the organization and the manager.
Welcome to Smart Presenter! Become a Smart Presenter!
- A two day workshop based on iPACT framework that focuses on the Purpose (P) and Audience (A) and enables the Presenter to develop and deliver Contents (C) with right Tools and Techniques (T). This framework helps to connect deeply with the audience and accomplish the desired outcome.
Check out with us at www.BumblebeeAcademy.in to sign up for our upcoming Smart Presenter workshop at Chennai on 7&8 MarchSmart Presenter - Objectives:
At the end of this workshop, delegates would be able to
- Take a strategic and result oriented approach to designing and delivering presentations
- Structure the Presentation based on the intent (Intent can be to influence, inspire or inform and instruct)
- Present and articulate the Ideas with Confidence and ClaritySmart Presenter – For whom
- Business Managers and Project Managers – To make effective presentations to influence or inspire or instruct
- Professionals in the sales and pre-sales functions
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners pitching to stakeholders
- People who are required to make presentations to Customers or internal customers
- Training, L&D and teaching Professionals
- Any one interested in developing and enhancing public speaking and presentation skillsSmart Presenter - Contents and Session Themes
- Executive Presence and Gravitas – Developing a Growth Mindset
- Beyond First Impressions - The 4Cs Essence of Effective Presentation (Confidence, Competence, Conviction and Communication)
- Enablers and Barriers to Presentation Effectiveness
- Making Presentations that Deliver Results using PACT Framework (PACT - Purpose, Audience, Content, Tools and techniques
- Structuring the Presentation - CPD Model - Concept, Principles and Details
- Connecting with the audience and create win-win interactions and outcome - Audience and Presenter Personality Analysis;
- Managing difficult audience and dealing with objections
- Tips and Techniques - Powerpoint's power features, Beyond Powerpoint (other presentation tools), Multi-media, Effective Data Representation, Data viualization and visual appeal, Elevator Pitch and Small talk
- Key Elements of Effective Delivery - Energy, Body and physiology, vocal, visual, storytelling
- Do's and Don’ts in Virtual Presentations
- Cultural Intelligence for presenting to multi-cultural audienceSmart Presenter - Highlights
- Structured approach with practical methods
- Skill Practice - (a) Opportunity to prepare and practice (b) Opportunity to receive and give feedback
- A combination of Analytical and Psychological Aspects of Presentations of Presenter and Audience
- Learning Process – Highly interactive and experiential, blended with well interspersed Facilitator's inputs; Energizers and elements of fun-n-learn
- Personalized and one-on-one Coaching for specific needs as identified by the delegate or facilitator
- Pre-program assignment and interaction (optional)
- Post-program support and guidance (optional)Smart Presenter - Program Information
- Event Date Mar 7 and 8 @ Chennai
- Course Fees - Rs.14,000/- (includes course fees and materials, breakfast and lunch) + GST;
- Special pricing for multiple nominations, and special needs; Contact the undermentioned for details
- To register, send via email - Names with designations, company name, email ids to the email ids mentioned below
- Participants are eligible (optional) for free membership to Bumblebee Club, Bumblebee Club is a community to enhance professional growth and personal mastery. Club membership offers opportunities to access to business leaders and network with professionals, Bumblebee Buzz bulletin, and special pricing offers for Bumblebee programs.