Designed by the industry for the industry, the Smart Energy International India Technology Expo is the only forum that brings together all the key components and challenges of smart energy onto one platform. Whether you are focusing on the Smart Grid, AMI, Renewable Energy & Energy Storage, Electric Vehicles, HAN/HEM/DR, or enabling applications and technologies, this event has the answer to your most pressing issues in the smart energy puzzle.
This year we introduce two tracks – Smart Energy India and World Meter Design Congress – forming a perfect background companies that want to showcase the technologies, applications, and professional services from leading national and international solution providers that are changing the smart energy landscape today.
Check out the latest technology; meet with leading smart energy technologists; learn about the solutions that are being deployed today. No other event will bring you a similar platform to develop an in-depth holistic understanding about smart energy technologies and solutions.
Delivering key insights from government officials, local and international utility companies, innovative solution providers and respected academia, Smart Energy International India will equip you with the latest strategies and tools to address the challenges in your piece of the puzzle and how they fit within the big picture.
Globally smart utilities will be connected utilities – help define what a smart utility will really look like in India
The smart grid is undergoing a historic transformation in India and globally – there is a lot of confusion about where to go next. For an integrated grid, we need interoperable solutions and we need all stakeholders to be speaking the same language. Smart utilities will be connected utilities and you can help define what a smart utility will really look like at Smart Energy International - India which takes place 14-16 November 2011 in Delhi.
The new Smart Energy International - India programme comprises two unique tracks
Smart Energy India – focusing on how the smart grid is a “systems of systems” that must work together to deliver the new mix of energy sources demanded in the future.
The World Meter Design Congress - will equip delegates with practical tools and advanced information on the latest component technologies and system design techniques to optimize and future-proof every element of the meter design process.
This is the only conference which will present:
* A forward-thinking programme delivered by internationally recognized experts. The depth of knowledge of our speaking faculty can't be found anywhere else.
* Cross-industry insights from a number of industries applicable to utilities.
* The best of breed technologies and solutions. We limit the exhibition display area to only the premier solution providers.
* A casual and intimate setting to meet hundreds of your peers from the USA and across the globe. There is no other place to meet all the established and emerging smart energy industry leaders in just two days.
Connecting our world of energy
The Smart Energy International - India conference and technology expo forms part of a global series of events that provides one of the most effective experiential forums available to the electricity utilities industry.
Who should attend
The conference will be of direct importance to the following:
Technology and Solution Providers
• Smart grid solution providers and consultants
• Smart Meter manufacturers and distributors
• AMI and metering solution providers
• System integrators
• ICT and communications experts
• IT and software system providers
• Energy efficiency / demand response experts
• Meter data management specialists
• OMS / DMS specialists
• SCADA specialists
• CEOs and CMDs
• Chief account officers
• Chief engineers of distribution
• Chief engineers of transmission
• Superintending engineers
• GMs of metering and IT
• Chief engineers of operations
• Members of electricity regulatory
• Members of relevant government
• Customer service directors