Small Steps Adventures: One Day Trek to Irshalgad
Little info about The Fort:
Name : IRSHALGAD Fort
Type: Hill Fort
Height: 3700 FT above MSL (Approx)
Base Village: Chawuk-Irshalwadi
IRSHALGAD: Irshalgad is situated in the Karjat Region. Other forts in this region include Prabalgad, Kalawantin and Malanggad . Actually Irshal is not a fort but it’s a pinnacle. Shivaji Maharaj captured the complete region of Kalyan and Bhiwandi, up to Rairi in May 1666.This fort too, must have come under the Maratha rule at that time.
Meeting Point:Panvel Station @7.30am
7.45 am: Start from Panvel Station by private vehicle.
8.30 am: Start Trek
9.00 pm: Breakfast
11.30 pm: Base Village
12.30 pm: Reach top , Tifin Sharing & Explore the Fort
2.30 pm: Start Descending
5.00 pm: Reach back to Base Village
6.00 pm :Reach to Panvel Station
COST: Rs.700/- per head
Includes: Transportation from panvel to panvel, Breakfast, Lunch, first aid kit, trek expertise.
Excludes: Any other personal expenses other than above
Things to carry:-
1. At least 3 litter of drinking water.
2. Photo ID card.
3. Extra cloths and raincoat.
4. Personal Medicine.
1. Trek leader's decision will be final and binding.
2. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
4. Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.
5. Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
A.c no.: 1043102000005333
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.