Sale Date Ended
Dear All Camping Lovers,
As the night creeps up silently, the shadows rise and bring fear and anxiety. When the sky is black and the moon appears spooky. . . BEWARE . . . for it is the night of the dead. They crawl, they moan and they melt in the thin air! Do not venture out on such a night for they can steal up right behind you. Do not stay indoors for they may materialize through the walls! As the spirits wander aimlessly, watch out for those pair of eyes staring out at you from under your bed! If any of these incidents happen to you, relax, take a deep breath and say ‘Witch Please! It’s Halloween!’
Date: 28th – 29th October, 2017
Check in: 4.30 pm
Check Out: 10.00 am (Next Day)
4.30 pm: Reach at campsite and welcome tea/snacks ( kanda bhaji, batata wada)
DRESS CODE: (Optional)
Clowns in cravats, Dandy devils, Tailcoated Terrors, Monocled mummies... whatever turns you on.
Dress to terrify. And get ready to strut.
Dance with your friends and family at our DJ section.
● Evening snacks
● Dinner (veg & non veg)
● Camping lights and music, Games (volleyball, cricket, badminton etc)
● Camping mats (for cushioning)
● Bonfire (except in the monsoon)
● High quality weather proof tents
● Mobile charging facility
● Pillows & Blankets
● Portable lamps
● Toilet (western style) and bathroom facility
● Music system
INR 2000/- per head GST (5%) per person
Kids (3-10 years) INR 1200/-
1) Is washroom and changing facility available?
2) Age Group criteria
- Anyone can enjoy at campsite, as it’s fully safe.
3) Can I do swimming?
- No. it’s not allowed.
4) Which kinds of vehicles are preferable?
5) Halloween night?
- We will do Halloween decoration and DJ etc
6) How will be stay facility?
- Stay is in Tent (2-3 sharing basis), Blanket and pillow will be there.
Thing to Carry:
1) Carry woolen cloths or jacket; with Muffler, Shoes or warm cap for the night.
2) Those are not used to cold nights, please carry personal extra blankets. (We will be providing bed, cushion & 1 blanket as part of the package)
3) Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
1) Do not carry valuables or items like jewelry, laptops or any other things.
2) Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of your belongings.
3) Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause fire in the tent.
4) Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
5) Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
6) If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper / guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
7) Strictly no use of drugs in any kind or any form or any other kind of intoxicants.
8) All guests must follow the camping rules.
9) Anything that is not included in packages is excluded.