Sale Date Ended
Six Sigma Green Belt Training !
Assocham in association with Quality Council of India is organizing four days Six Sigma Green Belt Program taking faculty support from SAI Global Limited.
What is Six Sigma ?
Gain core competence in Six Sigma. Program teaches the best process improvement, and six Sigma tools/methods and their application using our powerful Improvement Cycle. Suitable for anyone looking to generate business improvements in areas such as customer satisfaction, service delivery, cost control, process performance, new product introduction to name but a few.
Who are the benefits ?
By the end of the program, delegates will be able to:
* Understand their role in leading and supporting lean, six sigma, process improvement, variability reduction and standardization.
* Use the tools with individuals and teams working on improvement projects.
* Challenge current practices and offer constructive alternatives.
* Understand techniques for identifying and removing waste from processes.
Who should attend ?
* Delegates representing every organizational function could participate in the program. Six Sigma Green Belt training is appropriate for team leaders, local directors and any leader or facilitator whose job includes process improvement and management.
Registration Fees: Rs 15,000/- per candidate. This payment will cover all expenses towards training, course material, refreshment and lunch on all four days Cheque / DD should be drawn in favor of “ASSOCHAM” payable at New Delhi.