Sale Date Ended
Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Six Sigma is a structured approach to problem solving that allows organizations to dramatically improve their bottom line and the quality of service by designing and developing everyday business activities in a way that minimizes wastes and resources, improves quality and efficiency whereby increasing Customer satisfaction, value for money, Share-holder value and Profit Margins.
Six Sigma is a disciplined, data-driven approach to eliminating defects in any process - from manufacturing to transactional - and in products and services. The measurement-based Six Sigma methodology focuses on process improvement and variation reduction by applying a set of statistical, analytical and problem solving tools and techniques.
What is DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control?)
DMAIC methodology has five steps
~Define the customer requirements, clarify the problem and set goals
~ Measure the current process performance and collect relevant data for further study.
~ Analyze and determine the root cause for the defects and the variation
~ Improve the process by eliminating the defects and reducing variation
~ Control and manage future performance
Why Six Sigma Green Belt Training?
Today in the competitive world, every manager is expected to drive productivity and efficiency to balance the increasing input cost. Learning and equipping with best in class industry proven tools, techniques and best practices enables you to deliver efficient, effective and most importantly profitable business growth in a highly challenging environment.
Who should enrol for Six Sigma Green Belt Training?
Six-Sigma can be applied to many aspects of business, and therefore can benefit almost all companies who want to make their business processes efficient and sustainable. This program will benefit all Business Leaders, Management professionals, Project Managers, Management Consultants, Operations Managers, Supervisors, including Students, and all professionals who want start a life changing journey and accelerate their career.
By enrolling and pursuing this unmatched learning experience in Six-Sigma Green Belt training, you will be able to help in improving your organization's bottom line drastically, and at the same time this will help you pursue professional Six Sigma Green Belt Certification which will help you accelerate your Six Sigma Green Belt Training.
• To provide hands-on practice on Six Sigma Tools to Practitioners, so that they can initiate problem solving and process improvement initiatives using DMAIC principles and concepts at their workplace.
• This is an interactive workshop combining theory, hands on practice exercises, case studies and a recap at the end.
• In their respective business and functions, Six Sigma practitioners will be able to use the DMAIC principles to scope, define and lead business problems and continuous improvements projects to successful completions
• Be brand ambassadors of change and continuous improvement leading to high performance
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Learn industry proven practical framework to practice Six Sigma tools and techniques
• Engage and equip oneself with the relevant tools to recognise waste, eliminate non- value add activities, reduce variation and ultimately enhance productivity, optimize input costs and enhance client experience
• Excellent opportunity to promote and reward future leaders by providing talent at all levels the opportunity to take ownership for change and continuous improvement
• Be a brand ambassador for change and high performance
• Pursue Six Sigma Green Belt certifiation post the training and completion of a project.
Duration: 4 Days