Sale Date Ended
From Sinhgad Paytha Fork to Sinhgadh Fort Parking - up hill of 500 meter .. Supported run .. water, energy drink, date, bannana, .. BIB and E-Certificate ..
Assemble Time (at Y-Fork Starting point) : 5:30 AM
Run Start Time : 6:00 AM
Entry Fee : Rs. 100.00
Beware of 500+ meter uphill .. https://www.plotaroute.com/routeprofile/386169
Participants will require to make arrangement to get back to base on their own (either by paid jeep or descending down the hill).
Request to car pool / use 2-wheeler and make necessary parking arrangement (on owner's risk)
As the road leading to fort is used by jeep and other vehicles, participants are requested to be observant during their run. The road will be open to other vehicular traffic (as practically it's not possible to moderate / restrict the vehicular movement)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Please choose the event category carefully based on your fitness level.
2. Information sent to the participants on email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
3. You take full responsibility for participating in the event and do not hold organizer / event management agency / other allied / sponsors / etc or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
4. You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
5. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
6. You agree that organizer shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
7. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
8. You also agree to stop running if instructed by the event organizers.
9. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
10. You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by organizer, event management company and other sponsors or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
11. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
12. For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
13. If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.