Sale Date Ended
What is a Mind Map?
A Mind Map is a revolutionary thinking tool that can enhance people's skills drastically in the many areas like
- HR Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Risk Control and other Business Processes A short video on Mind Maps
Who invented it?
· Tony Buzan is the Inventor of Mind Mapping and a Leading Authority on Creativity, Memory and Thinking
· He is a Bestselling Author of 123 books, with Sales totalling 3 Million and counting
· He was named one of the world’s top 5 speakers in the world by Forbes magazine.
· Officially has the highest Creative IQ in the world
· Nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize
Content (Subject to change without notice):
An experiential session to get people to experience the power of Mind Maps themselves
- Discover how Mind Maps could enhance your creativity between 50 - 500% IMMEDIATELY
- Why creativity is like oxygen
- The science of creativity
- Dangers of low creativity
- Myths of creativity
- State of creativity on the planet based on intense research
- The future of business and how challenges could be met
- Discover how Mind Maps demonstrate that we are all unique and how to tap that uniqueness
- 2 biggest challenges facing the human brain today identified by neuroscientists
The Science behind Mind Mapping
- What is Whole Brain Thinking?
- Myths of Whole Brain Thinking
- Gestalt and its enormously powerful applications
- Experiential Exercise to prove Imagination is extremely critical to memory
- Daydreaming. Good or bad?
- Video defining Mind Maps from Tony Buzan - the inventor himself!
- Video on The Most Important Graph In The World
- Extraordinary learnings about the brain and memory
- How to apply the lessons from the Most Important Graph In The World
Mind Maps for Brain Storming
- Why most Brain Storming is actually brain "drizzling"
- Group Brain Storming or Solo Brain Storming
- 3 critical rules for Brain Storming with Mind Maps
- Experiential brain storming session for tackling burning issues
- Laws of Mind Mapping
- Understanding ALL the laws of Mind Mapping
- The reasoning behind all the laws of mind mapping
- Destroying the phobia of drawing. 95 % of the world's population has it!
- Practising making a Mind Map with all the laws of Mind Mapping
- Structured feedback session for the Mind Maps drawn
- Various uses of Mind Maps for Business
- and Self Development
Assignment for certification, Q & A session, Conclusion
How could it benefit People?
Mind Maps have infinite applications. Whatever you are doing, you can do better with a Mind Map.
Trainer Profile - http://mindmapstrainer.com/dharmendra-rai/