Sale Date Ended
Eureka! Is the biggest Business Plan Competition in Asia as recognized by CNN in terms of participation, prizes and resources. It is intended as a platform to encourage youth from across the globe to flesh out their ideas in business terms and form global enterprises that combine technology, vision and business acumen.
This year we are organizing a workshop series with our esteem partners Nurture Talent Academy for promoting entrepreneurship and training young entrepreneurs and students about entrepreneurship and B-plan. Our efforts enable students learn and understand key steps towards starting their own ventures.
Entrepreneurship and B-Plan workshop at the college
We will like to conduct a Entrepreneurship and B-Plan workshop for students. Nurture Talent Academy has designed a unique program for students who are budding entrepreneurs. It is a mix of lecture, presentations, exercises, games, public speaking and group discussions. The aim is to motivate and train our students to take up entrepreneurship as a career option.
Orientation on Entrepreneurship – Idea to Execution
The aim of this workshop is to give
- Insights into entrepreneurship, challenges in starting a business
- what is the mindset of an entrepreneur?
- Skill-set of an entrepreneur, key requirements for starting up.
- What are the ways and means of starting your journey as an entrepreneur?
- Introduction to Eureka 2011
- Idea to execution - key steps towards starting up.
- B-Plan training- How to make an effective B-plan?
- B-Plan Games, exercise and quizzes.
- How to make B-plan for Eureka 2011
- Sources of Investment for startups in India.
- How to get mentors for your startup.
- How to start a business during college.
* Student/Participant will get a start-up kit, study material, e-books, Videos etc. worth Rs 750 during the workshop. All students will get a certificate of participation.
**Certificate of Participation from Eureka 2011 IIT Mumbai and Nurture talent Academy to each participant