Taste the spicy tinge of the Coastal Andhra cuisine without crossing the borders of the city! Welcome our first Host Mrs. Shanti Kurupati in #nammabenguluru as she recreates the fabulous seafood flavors this Sunday! Here's the Menu
1. Shanthi's Kodi Pulao / Chicken Pulao Our Host's version of the age old evergreen and absolutely amazing Rajugari Kodi pulao. Well cooked basmati rice flavoured with the rich spices of chicken, ground masala and a plethora of spices. The main course to die for!
2. Nellore Chepala Pulusu/ Fish curry Broth The authentic recipe from the kitchens of Nellore ! The tangy fish broth effervescent with the flavors of cumin, mustard,tamarind and other spices
3. Guthi Vankaya Kura / Stuffed Brinjal Curry Andhra's all time favorite delicious Brinjal blobs stuffed with a spicy amalgamation of onions, chilies and dough , cooked to perfection and seasoned for exquisite taste.
4. Miriyala Chaaru / Black pepper Soup The tangy pepper soup for the stomachs and souls of spice lovers
5. Chakkera Pongali / Sweet Pongal Prepared in most households in Andhra especially during Dasara This is one of the "naivedhyam" / "Offering" dishes for the Goddess during the pooja. The sweet dessert with milk, sugar and dry fruits is a favorite of thousands
6. Raitha Seasoned curd with onions and coriander, a perfect coolant for the hot and spicy bonanza of the main course