Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Sex education is high quality teaching and learning about a variety of topics related to sex and sexuality. Sex Ed is not just for adults or Teens, Sex Ed starts as soon as a baby is born. Sex education may take place in schools, in community settings, or online but the most important place is to start at home. Niyatii believes that parents, teachers and the society as a whole play a critical and central role in providing sex education.
Our upcoming Sex Educator’s Training Course details are as follows:
Dates: 6th – 10th May, 2019
Time: 9:30 am – 6:30 pm
Venue: Andheri (E)
Regular Fees: ₹36,000/-
– Training material
– 3 follow up sessions
– Certificate after evaluation
– Volunteer opportunities
– Lifetime support
– Breakfast, Lunch, Tea / Coffee
Sex Education is more about HOW TO TEACH than what to teach. Come Join Niyatii N Shah to be The Sex Educator children need today.
The Objectives and Importance of Sex Education: –
• To help children understand the anatomy of the human body, men and women.
• Understand the psychological, physical, sexual development.
• To help the children to establish and accept the role and responsibility of their own gender.
• Understanding the differences and similarities between two genders in terms of body and mind will set up a foundation for the future development in their acquaintance with friends and their interpersonal relationship.
• Sex education is a kind of holistic education. It teaches an individual about self-acceptance and the attitude and skills of interpersonal relationship. It also helps an individual to cultivate a sense of responsibility towards others as well as oneself.
A little about Niyatii N Shah
Niyatii N Shah is an enthusiastic and renowned Sexuality Educator who believes in EDUCATING the the kids on sex education so that they know themselves in and out, EMPOWER them so they can take informed decisions and ERADICATE the hesitation and taboo around Sex and Sexuality.
Touched 18000+ families
Empowered 45000+ kids
Trained by Dr. Rajan Bhosle, Dr. Minnu Bhosle, Dr. Mahendra Watsa for Sexuality Education
Sex Education, The Robert Carkhuff model of Personal Counselling, Metaphor Therapy, Graphology, Basic Transactional Analysis.
– Featured in Times of India, Mid-Day, DNA, Dainik Bhaskar, Hello Jaipur, Chitralekha, Eclectic Northeast Magazine and Assam Talks.
– Featured on 8 online portals
– Written 25+ articles on various portals.
– Featured on Radio Mirchi with Jeeturaaj
– Presented 2 papers at the Sexology Conferences in India.
– Invited as speaker at 3rd Annual Scientific Conference by Borivali Medical Brotherhood.
– Associated as a Sexuality Educator, Counselor for Your Dost, ConsultOn, Oowomaniya
– Member of Internal Complaints Committee with NAFA
– FOUNDER at AVERTI, sexuality education and parenting platform.
– FOUNDER of HEROES – an exclusive online community of Men.