Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Greetings from Rivers and Ridges!!!
For the weekend 14th and 15th July we travel to our one of our favorite destinations around Pune - Bhandardara. This small village is at the epicenter of one of the most beautiful nature blessed locations. Its location is in Ahmednagar district and this region is surrounded by some of the most beautiful trekking destinations such as Mount Kalsubai (highest peak in Maharashtra – 5400 ft.), Harishchandragad and Ratangad (4250 ft.) thus referring Bhandardara as 'trekker's paradise'.
Day 1: Sat July 14th
Pickup from Blue Nile at sharp 7am.
Exit Pickup at 8am at Nashik Phata (Bhosari)
Lunch on the way just after Ale Phata.
Reach Bhandardara at 4:00 pm – Visit to Ghatghar Dam and Bhandardara Dam.
Return to campsite - 7:00 pm
Dinner at 8:30 pm
End of Day 1
Day 2: Sun July 15th
Wake up call at 7:00 am
Breakfast at 8:00 am
Our plan is to start the trek immediately so that we have enough time to return back by lunch time.
Lunch 3:00 pm
Departure to Pune 4:00 pm
Reach Pune by 11:00 pm
Things to look forward to:
• Explore Bhandardara and the waterfalls in its vicinity.
• Trek to Ratangad fort through thick forests.
• 2000 year old Amruteshwar temple famous for its carvings constructed in Hemadpanthi style - only if time persists.
• Get engulfed in clouds hiking in the blissful Sahyadris
• Travel and toll: Pick up and drop off from our selected pick up points.
• Evening Hi-tea and dinner on day 1, breakfast maggie in the ratangad cave and lunch on day 2.
• Accommodation in Village home-stay.
• Mineral water for drinking throughout the trip.
• Tour guides and camp leaders all along the trip.
• Medical assistance if required.
• Breakfast and lunch on day 1 and anything else besides breakfast and lunch on day 2.
• Personal expenses (beverages and snacks)
• Personal medication.
• Foods purchased along the road journey
• Anything else not mentioned in the ‘Trip facilities’.
Things to carry:
• Please wear non-bulky full body clothing like track pants, pullovers. (2Sets)
• Dry fit clothes are the best
• Rain jacket or wind-sheeter
• Good hiking or sports shoes
• Two extra pair of clothing
• Munchies and personal snacks
• Torch with extra set of batteries/ charger
• Personal medication
• Camera (optional)
• Binoculars (optional)
• One water bottle
Trip Duration: 2 days and 1 night.
Cost: INR 2415/- veg per person
INR 2625/- non veg
5% GST is included on the above pricing.
Please take care of all your belongings.
Notify us immediately in-case of any medical emergency.We do not provide alcohol or beverages you can responsibly carry your own. Anyone found under the influence of drugs or narcotics will be requested to leave the trip immediately, without any refund.This is an adventure trip, be prepared to leave your bedroom comforts behind.Adventure camping and outdoor sports/ recreation is purely for nature lovers and not for party groups; we respect nature and do our best to spread the awareness about wilderness preservation. Kindly observe silence post 11 pm at the campsite.We like to keep the wildlife wild, please do not litter the forest and the campsite.