This ticket confirms your reservation. It covers training material and breakfast. You need to pay an additional fee of Rs 1000 at the Venue.
Sale Date Ended
Leaders help themselves and others to do the right things. They set direction, build an inspiring vision, and create something new. Leadership is about mapping out where you need to go to "win" as a team or an organization; and it is dynamic, exciting, and inspiring.
Yet, while leaders set the direction, they must also use management skills to guide their people to the right destination, in a smooth and efficient way.
The Seminar On Leadership aims to train individuals on the basic characteristics of leadership. This includes -
- Building Confidence
- Maintaining a high character and a professional attitude
- Essential people management and interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Taking initiative
- Leading by example
- Making effective use of time
- Decision making ability
- Delegation of responsibility and authority
- Critical evaluation of current problems
- Ability to cope with situations
Seminar Highlight- Participants shall be awarded a Certification of Participation.
Who should attend- The Seminar is open to individuals who desire to achieve a leadership position in their organization or in their field.
For enquiries: Call/Text/WhatsApp - 7588722191 or
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note- Venue will be updated shortly.