Sale Date Ended
Selenium is one the most widely used Automation Testing tool and is in great demand in the Industry. ToolsQA and learn-Automation are conducting a 2-days workshop on selenium. The course is designed for people who either want to start off with Automation testing or want to learn about Selenium WebDriver.
1. Introduction to Automation
2. Introduction to Selenium
3. Different flavors of selenium
4. Selenium IDE Concepts
5. Locators & Object Identification using Firebug and Firepath
6. Basic Java Concepts
a. Core Java Fundamentals
b. Flow Control, Exceptions, and Assertions
a. Selenium IDE, firebug, firepath.
b. Install Java, Path setting.
c. Eclipse, TestNG, Selenium jars
1. About Eclipse
2. Basic and Advanced-Selenium 2.0 – Web Driver
3. How to use TestNG and JUnit in Selenium
Hands-on with different selenium programs on a live project using Selenium IDE & WebDriver