Scuba diving and Dolphin watching trip to Konkan
Sale Date Ended
Come. Break Free. Discover Scuba diving with us!
"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came." - John F. Kennedy
Departure : 11:00 PM on Thursday, 10th October 2013.
Back home : Night between Sunday, 13th October and Monday, 14th October, 2013. Time flexible on purpose.
10th October : Overnight Journey starting from Pune at 11:00PM
Day 1(11th October) : Arrival at Malvan at 7 am. Check-in. Breakfast. Rest. Lunch. Tarkarli backwater cruise. Evening free to explore Ganesh Temple, Rock Garden and Chivla Beach. Dinner. Walk on the beach. Sleep.
Day 2 (12th October) : After Breakfast Proceed for Sindhudurg Fort, Later Scuba Diving and Snorkeling Activity, evening free time / Sunset at the beach. Group games. Dinner. Camp fire.
Day 3 (13th October) : Early morning proceed for Dolphin Safari, And Tsunami Island, enjoy Water sports like Para-sailing, Banana boat ride, Jet ski etc. at your own cost. Visit incredible beautiful Nivati Beach. After lunch, pack-up and start return journey. Arrive at Pune late into the night.
(Read more about Scuba diving below on this page)
Cost - 6800/- per person.
- Pune to Pune travel by non-ac Tavera/Mini Traveler bus.
- Cost of Scuba diving, Scuba instructor, Scuba equipment, Pre-dive briefing/training.
- All meals (Choice of Veg / Non-veg food)
- Accommodation on quadruple sharing basis. (Apart from this, you may sleep inside a tent on the beach - Bringing your sleeping bag is a must for this)
- 2 to 3 hour boat ride to - Tarkarli Sangam, Devbaug beach, backwaters, Nivati beach, Dolphin watch and Tsunami island (Here you can avail of various water sports/activities like Jet ski, Banana ride, Kayaking, Water scooter etc. at an extra as actual cost)
- Boat ride to Sindhudurg Fort and back.
- All taxes, road tolls etcetra.
Mesmerizing sunsets, sunrises, walk on a moonlit beach, cool breeze, pristine blue waters, sound of gushing waves, thrill of a dive into the Arabian come for free :)
Cost excludes -
Any expenses of personal nature, mineral water and soft drinks, extra food, liquor, shopping etc.
Any expenses which are not mentioned in the Cost includes segment above.
Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances.
Last date for booking : 20th September 2013.
Scuba diving is carried out under expert guidance/supervision of experienced Dive Instructors. You can also get your underwater pictures / Videos on a DVD at an extra nominal cost.
SCUBA (Acronym for Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus) is an apparatus utilizing a portable supply of compressed gas supplied at a regulated pressure and used for breathing while swimming underwater. The apparatus is often called "scuba gear", a "scuba system" or simply "scuba". Scuba is also the common name for the sport (also called "diving" or "scuba diving") which uses the apparatus for recreational diving.
Who is it for?
Anybody who is above 12 years of age and is passionate and willing! Non-swimmers can also do scuba diving.
"I’m 91 and have been diving with the same gear since 1970. Like me, it’s still going strong after more than 500 dives." - Norman Lancefield. (The world's oldest active diver)
“When I got the opportunity to dive open circuit at 12 I didn’t hesitate. At 15 I decided to get my re-breather license, and I’ve been diving it ever since.” - Lucas Barroso (At 16, The world's youngest diver re-breather diving license)
SCUBA diving is for anyone who is passionate, who is willing, who is open to change, open to grow, open to throw themselves out of comfort zone in order to grow. Anyone who has basic swimming capability (Non-swimmers can also scuba dive with some basic training offered before the dive) Scuba diving is an excellent way to get over phobia/fear and boost self-confidence. Scuba diving can be a life-changing experience for many.
So come, explore the mysterious underwater world. Let the pristine blue waters soak you. Let the golden sand tickle your toes as the sun sinks in to the Arabian.
Book your seat now.
How to Make Payment -
1) Make a cash payment at our address in Katraj, Pune.
2) Make an Online Transfer to :
AXIS BANK A/c. 909010032699994
IFSC - UTIB0000037
3) Deposit Cash in our AXISBANK A/c 909010032699994 in the name of Mayur Shah.
4) We can send someone to collect the payment to your office/ residence.
For details and bookings, Call or text - 9923770077