Sale Date Ended
Experience another aquatic world where you can touch the coral reef at Konkan coast in Malvan in Scuba diving, Sindhudurg district known for Aquatic sports. Even non-swimmer can easily take part in this scuba diving event as you are accompanied by professional diver.
Not just scuba diving we also go for evening boating trip to see some scenic points near devbag along with guided tours to the famous konkan Sindhudurg & Vijaydurg sea forts.
• Scuba Diving.
• Sindhudurg fort.
• Vijaydurg fort.
• Boating at Devbaug in evening.
• Konkan delicious cuisine.
• Start from Dadar at 10:00 p.m. by a private bus with pickup points at Chembur, Vashi & Panvel.
• Check in at home stay.
• fresh up & breakfast - 1 hour
• Visit Sindhudurg fort or scuba diving - 3 to 4 hours.
• Lunch Break - 1 hour
• Visit Debaug beach
• Boating to see few points.
• Dinner break - 1 hour
• Wake up call - 07:00 a.m.
• Fresh-up & Breakfast - 1 hour
• Scuba diving or Sindhudurg fort - 3 to 4 hours.
• Lunch break - 1 hour
• Bus journey towards Vijaydurg fort - 2 to 3 hours.
• Visit Vijaydurg fort - 2 hours.
• Return journey to Mumbai with Dinner break on the way
• Dinner break en route to Mumbai near Ratnagiri.
• Reach Dadar by 5 a.m.
• Bid adieu to the tour with great memories.
Expenses: INR 4000 per head, Inclusive of transport by AC Bus from mumbai(1200 k.m. approx), Breakfast, veg Lunch, veg dinner, boating tour at devbaug, Sindhudurg fort entrance, Vijaydurg fort entrance, Dormitory home stay, breakfast on day 2 & Scuba diving.
Excluded: Lunch, Dinner on day2.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the following online payment: http://go.eventshigh.com/scuba
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
• Footwear - Sandals/ Flipflops
• comfortable clothes, shorts (avoid jeans, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 1 liter of water.
• Fluids, fruits, dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.
• Wind cheater/ Sweater for overnight bus journey being A.C. coach.
• Cap/ Hat
• sun screen lotion (optional)
• toiletry kit, tissue roll.
• Spare set of clothes.
• Camera to capture beautiful moments.
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• Even non swimmers can take part in this event as you will be accompanied by highly qualified diver.
• Total trip would be approx 1200 k.m. in A.C. Bus.
• Bus pick up points: Hotel Pritam at Dadar on the way at Chembur, Vashi & Panvel.
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Scuba diving is conducted by highly qualified trained divers where they will be accompanied by you till the end of scuba diving, show the coral reef, take photos underwater as well as video.
• You will be trained how to use the underwater breathing apparatus before you are taken to the coral reef.
• During beach visits do not enter into restricted areas or go into water beyond chest level though you are good at swimming.
• Do not take photography of Shivaji sword or inside the temple at Sindhudurg fort.
• Lunch is not included on DAY 2 being a town many dining options are available where as konkan is known for sea food. However we will halt for lunch at famous Athidi Bambu restaurant at Malvan, Dinner break will be on the way highway near Ratnagiri.
• Respect the customs/traditions when visiting any religious places.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is available throughout the course of event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 50% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant miss the bus.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/