Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 9
The Product Owner represents the interests of the stakeholder community to the Scrum Team. The Product Owner is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements to the Scrum Team, defining Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met. The Product Owner must always maintain a dual view. He or she must understand and support the needs and interests of all stakeholders, while also understanding the needs and workings of the Scrum Team.
Applicants will be awarded the Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy upon successfully passing the certification exam.
Scrum Product Owner Certification online training is offered by SCRUMstudy approved Authorized Training Partners (A.T.P.s). Course fee includes the certification exam fee. Participants will be awarded ‘Scrum Product Owner Certified’ certificate from SCRUMstudy on successful completion of the certifying exam.
This certification is for anyone who interfaces with stakeholders or works as a Product Owner in a Scrum Team. This course is for anyone who needs to work with or gain understanding of the business side of things in a Scrum environment. The Scrum Product Owner Certified is appropriate for roles including Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and more.
1. Agile and Scrum Overview
a. What is Agile?
b. Why use Agile?
c. The Agile Manifesto
d. Principles of the Agile Manifesto
e. Agile Methods
f. Other Agile Methods
g. Scrum Overview
h. Scrum Summary
2. Scrum Roles
a. Scrum Roles
b. The Product Owner
c. The Scrum Team
d. The Scrum Master
e. Advantages of Cross-functional Teams
3. Planning in Scrum
a. Scrum Flow
b. Requirements in Scrum
c. Prioritizing the Product Backlog
d. Adaptive Project Management
e. Scrum Planning
f. User Stories
g. The Concept of Persona
h. Acceptance Criteria
i. Generic Done Criteria
j. Criteria for a Good User Story
l. Importance of Value
m.Risk Burn down Graphs
n. Scrum Board
4. Sprint Planning
a. Sprints (from Product Owner’s point of view)
b. Sprint Planning Meeting
c. Planning Game
d. Task Estimation
f. The Sprint Backlog
5. Implementation of Scrum
a. Daily Stand-up Meeting
b. Sprint Review Meeting
c. Sprint Retrospective Meeting
d. Product Backlog Grooming
6. Scrum for Large Projects
a. Scrum for Large Projects
b. The Chief Product Owner
c. Distributed teams in Scrum
d. Transition to Scrum
e. Mapping Traditional Roles to Scrum
f. Maintaining Stakeholder Involvement
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification.
How to Apply
1) Register for the course with Prozenics by making the Fees payment
2) Attend a classroom/online training provided by Prozenics
3) Login and access the online course on 'Scrum Product Owner Certified' and prepare for the exam.
4) Download SBOK™ Guide online version.
5) After you are ready, schedule the three hour proctored exam. SCRUMstudy verifies the application and confirms the exam date & time.
6) Take the three hour proctored exam online. Candidates must have a laptop with webcam for taking up this online exam.
7) Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate. Your name will be added to the SCRUMstudy Certification Registry. The e-certificate will be sent to your email.
8) In case of any further information please contact Prozenics.
Fees including Course and Certification
Fees - 30000
This is a 2 Days Classroom Certfication course in Chennai with 6 months free e-learning access