Sale Date Ended
Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitiates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensures that Scrum processes are being followed.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification by SCRUMstudy after passing the certification exam.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. This 2-day SMC™ classroom training provided by a SCRUMstudy approved Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P.) is highly recommended for SMC certification.
This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Scrum Master.
Training Dates: Apr 11,12 (weekend)
Venue: 24x7Coach Office, S R Nagar, Hyderabad
Facilities: Snacks/Green Tea. 2 wheeler parking available. Lunch arrangements by participants.
Fee: Rs. 20,000 + 12.36% S.T = Rs. 22472 (including examination cost).
**24x7Coach.com is Authorized Training Partner of VMEdu, Inc., PMI R.E.P 2053 (ScrumStudy.com)
Gopi K Aitham is Project Management Professional and Agile/Scrum Coach with diversified experience. He has been training and mentoring professionals to achieve excellence in managing their projects and achieving their certifications.
GK handles the public and corporate workshops with ease, and makes the session interactive and fun.
Coach professional experience highlights:
* 20 years of diversified experience in Project Management, Education, IT, and Manufacturing
* 4+ years of experience in conducting workshops on various project management topics.
* 800+ professionals were impacted by Gopi on PMP certification, MS Project & Agile/Scrum.
* 4.5+ on the scale of 5, is the feedback received for the workshops facilitated by our coach.
* 100% of participants answered 'Yes' to recommend the workshops conducted by Gopi.
* Reviewer for book 'The Project Manager's Guide to Mastering Agile: Principles and Practices for an Adaptive Approach' – by Charles G. Cobb.
* PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® from Project Management Institute
* Project Management Professional (PMP®) from Project Management Institute
* Certified Scrum Master from Scrum Alliance
* ITIL Foundation 2011 version from APMG
* Six sigma Green Belt from General Electric