Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 41
This Workshop covers two major perspectives of Screenwriting:
Screenwriting- The Technique
Screenwriting- An Art
• It all begins with a story
• What is a story and why do we tell them?
• Why are movie stories special?
• The difference between Story and Plot
• How movies handle story
• The three main approaches to Screenplay Structure: Three Act Structure, Sequence Structure & The Hero’s Journey
• Screenplay format and types of scripts
• The Log Line
• Getting started with your Script
1. Workshop Material: 1 Study Script, Script Format, Original Story used to Adapt to Script
2. Certificate of Completion (This will only be issued once all assignments are completed, submitted and approved)
3. Opportunity to work with/assist Jay on a Short Film
4. Eligibility to attend Advanced Script writing Courses with The Open Film School
You will be taken through various aspects of creating a technically sound and creatively rich script. By the end of this course you will have an understanding of the basic principles involved with writing a screenplay and the motivation to start your script.
*This course is a pre-requisite to attend other courses with Jay such as "Story Bank & Character Development", "Script Analysis & Script Doctor", "Research & Mind-Mapping" , etc. The program will be conducted by Jay Gholap Alumnus New York Film Academy. Currently working as a script consultant , Documentary and corporate filmmaker. Previous experience includes AD to Ram Gopal Verma.
Prior registration mandatory.