Early Bird - 1-4 Attendees
Sale Date Ended
Early Bird - 5+ Attendees
Sale Date Ended
Regular Admission 1-4 Attendees
Sale Date Ended
Regular Admission 5+ Attendees
Sale Date Ended
LEARN HOW YOU CAN ACCELERATE PROFITABLE GROWTH BY DEPLOYING AN AGILE SCALE UP FRAMEWORK TO EXECUTE FASTER, SMARTER 90 DAY GOALS.
Modeled after Verne Harnish's #1 best selling book "Scaling up", this practical hands-on masterclass will focus on how to execute the four critical decisions that growth companies must get right to maximize their revenue, profit, and time: People, Strategy, Execution, and Cash.
Spend a day with us and learn how to EXECUTE your strategy by implementing LESS IS MORE principles through an Agile Scaleup Framework. Master the Rockefeller Habits with OKRs (Objectives and Key Results), a framework credited by Google for fueling the company’s exponential growth, and achieve twice the work in half the time.
“Verne's tools and techniques have been key to scaling up Benetton to become the #1 international fashion brand in India. They work!” - Sanjeev Mohanty, CEO, Benetton India
Business leaders and their leadership teams, CEOs, and Entrepreneurs interested in amplifying their success and scaling up their businesses via a proven course trajectory. To maximize results and return on investment, we encourage leaders and senior teams to attend together.
Ed Capaldi is a Strategic Catalyst and Agile Business Coach. With over 15 years' experience as a Rockefeller Coach, he works together with Verne Harnish helping companies throughout the world to scale up. He is an Accelerator, a practitioner of Kaizen and Kaikaku ideals driven by a relentless passion for excellence through continuous improvement. His Clients are Boards, CEOs, CIOs, GMs & Business Unit Heads determined to make an impact in their world. They are the ‘game changers’ who turn to Ed to accelerate their performance & scale their businesses, fast. His areas of expertise are: Strategic Planning and Execution, Digital Transformation and Innovation, Rockefeller Habits, OKRs, Top Grading, Business Model Canvas and Building Agile organisations.
SCALING UP BUSINESS GROWTH - 20 November 2018
8.30 AM: Doors Open: Registrations and coffee
9AM - 12.30PM:
- INTRODUCTION TO THE AGILE MINDSET. The difference between winning in the Industrial Age and the Post Industrial Digitalisation of commerce and society.
- STRETCH GOALS: Moonshots & BHAGs (Big Hairy Audacious Goals). The difference between incremental 10% and 10X growth. What is your winning aspiration? What’s the #1 thing that you must achieve in the next 5-10 years that turns vision and mission into a measurable, clear and compelling reality.
- MEASURE WHAT MATTERS: OKRs* (Objectives& Key Results). Identify the #1 thing your company must deliver in the next 90 days to ensure strategic vision turns into reality. We’ll show you how to set up OKRs, the leadership methodology to help you and your team focus efforts on the same important issues throughout the organization.
- CASE STUDY. A CEO and Founder will share his experience in implementing OKRs throughout his organisation.
* In 1999, John Doerr introduced Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) to Google when it had 50 employees. Google has continued to use OKRs while scaling to more than 50,000 employees worldwide. OKRs are a standard of high performance teams
12.30PM- 1.30PM: Lunch
- MAKE ROLES MEASURABLE. Does everyone know what the CEO’s role is paid to deliver? What are the other Key Roles you need to win? What exactly do we pay these roles to deliver? We’ll show you how to align, laser-focus and measure effectively your employees using a simple 5x3 card.
- CASE STUDY. A CEO and Founder will share his experience in implementing an Agile Scale Up framework throughout his organisation.
- AGILE RITUALS. When scaling fast, meeting Rhythm is crucial to rapid effective communications. The daily huddle, the weekly sprint with its backlog refinements and retrospectives, drive discipline, accountability, alignment and focus in the CEO’s Office, but without two key roles you fail, fast.
- WAR ROOMS & SCRUM BOARDS. The heartbeat to an agile organisation is the War Room. We’ll show you how to set one up, and what to put in it.
The Leela Mumbai
Address: Andheri Kurla Road, Sahar Rd, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059, India
Directions: Click here
WHAT SOME OF OUR CLIENTS SAY
"We met Ed at a time when we needed to look at our business relevance I as the founder knew, the traditional ways won’t work as the reality is changing so rapidly. So, the game had to played differently. The first thing Ed said when we met was - We are living in the VUCA World. That was it for me to believe, he can make a difference. He was real, living in today. It’s been a year with Ed’s guidance and today, we have placed ourselves in a unique position with a solid growth strategy that is being executed. We didn’t make fluffy 5-year plans, Ed made us realise our BHAG. We learnt the language of less is more. A well-defined customer segment followed with a Brand Promise, Ed got us to THINK DEEP. And this is one side of the story, the bigger piece is, we as a team work differently - we are AGILE."
MONISH GHATALIA, CEO, FGH PARTNERS LLP, MUMBAI
"Like a Jedi master or a karate sensei, Ed has helped chop away the deadwood in my mind and my organisation, focused our vision and strategy and put us firmly on a path of 10x change."
ASHISH AGARWAL, DIRECTOR ABC INDIA LTD., MUMBAI
"Ed & his workshops have a wonderful approach that makes you move out of your comfort zone".
JAYANTHRA JAYACHANDRAN, LEARNING CHAIR & PRESIDENT EO COIMBATORE
"Ed helps entrepreneurs bridge the gap between their goals and execution. His system brings together amazing concepts and integrates them to help a leader apply them, with his/her team, to perform at higher levels. He fosters honest and direct communication to get results. I really appreciate that he genuinely cares about helping his customers achieve results".
NOOR SHAWWA, MANAGING DIRECTOR ENDEAVOR, UAE
"Ed has created significant value in a very short period, addressing a whole set of issues. Our work-win rate increased by 150% thanks to the focus he initiated. Ed has created significant value in a very short period, addressing a whole set of issues. Our work-win rate increased by 150% thanks to the focus he initiated."
PAWAN MAINI, CEO, SEMAC, DELHI
ARE YOU FIT FOR THIS PROGRAM? REGISTER NOW!
TOO EARLY TO COMMIT? Get in touch to find out more about the benefits and the tools you will learn.