Early Bird - 1-4 Attendees
Sale Date Ended
Early Bird - 5+ Attendees
Sale Date Ended
Regular Admission 1-4 Attendees
Sale Date Ended
Regular Admission 5+ Attendees
Sale Date Ended
DISCOVER HOW INDIAN COMPANIES CAN SCALE UP USING THE ROCKEFELLER HABITS 2.0
Modeled after Verne Harnish's #1 best selling book "Scaling up", this practical hands-on masterclass will empower you to accelerate profitable growth using a time-tested and results-driven methodology.
Learn how to accelerate profitable GROWTH by deploying an AGILE SCALE UP framework to the Rockefeller Habits™. Leverage the four critical decisions that high octane future thinking scale-up companies must get right to maximize their revenue, profit and time. Our workshop will equip you with practical tools for taking the right decisions to drive business growth in the 4 areas of:
Gazelles has empowered more than 40,000 executives and their leadership teams deploy these tools faster, smarter.
“Verne's tools and techniques have been key to scaling up our business. They work!” - Sanjeev Mohanty, Managing Director, South Asia Middle East & North Africa, Levi Strauss & Co
"Ed & his workshops have a wonderful approach that makes you move out of your comfort zone" - Jayanthra Jayachandran, Learning Chair & President, EO COIMBATORE, India
"Like a Jedi master or a karate sensei, Ed has helped chop away the deadwood in my mind and my organisation, focused our vision and strategy and put us firmly on a path of 10x change" - Ashish Agarwal, Director & EO Member, ABC INDIA LTD
We will be focusing on how to accelerate profitable growth by deploying an AGILE SCALE UP framework to the FOUR CRITICAL DECISIONS:
High octane, forward thinking Business Owners and Entrepreneurs, determined to accelerate their performance and that of their team. You consider yourself a Passionate Disruptor, you think differently, you are prepared to swim upstream and you are determined to make an impact in your world.
You believe passionately in continuous learning for yourself and your team, and you are averse to comfort zones, open to harsh debates and do not fear the reflection in the mirror as you truly are committed in amplifying your success and scaling up your businesses via a proven course trajectory.
To maximize results and return on investment, we encourage leaders and senior teams to attend together.
Ed Capaldi is a Strategic Catalyst and Agile Business Coach. With over 15 years' experience as a Rockefeller Coach, he works together with Verne Harnish helping companies throughout the world to scale up. He is an Accelerator, a practitioner of Kaizen and Kaikaku ideals driven by a relentless passion for excellence through continuous improvement. His Clients are Boards, CEOs, CIOs, GMs & Business Unit Heads determined to make an impact in their world. They are the ‘game changers’ who turn to Ed to accelerate their performance & scale their businesses, fast. His areas of expertise are: Strategic Planning and Execution, Digital Transformation and Innovation, Rockefeller Habits, OKRs, Top Grading, Business Model Canvas and Building Agile organisations.
8.30 AM: Doors Open: Registrations and coffee
9AM - 12.30PM:
The Morning concentrates on Agile culture, People and Strategy, organized around the highly regarded One-Page Strategic Plan document. Topics covered include:
- INTRODUCTION TO THE ONE PAGE STRATEGIC CANVAS. The one tool, simple, practical and efective, you will master in driving an agile scaling up.
- STRETCH GOALS: Moonshots & BHAGs (Big Hairy Audacious Goals). The difference between incremental 10% and 10X growth. What is your winning aspiration? What’s the #1 thing that you must achieve in the next 5-10 years that turns vision and mission into a measurable, clear and compelling reality.
- FINDING FRANK: define the customer you must attract in the quantity required for optimal profit and growth.
- PEOPLE – how to select and hire A players, avoid demotivating them, and build a culture of accountability.
12.30PM- 1.30PM: Lunch
The Afternoon centers on Agile execution. Topics covered include:
- CASH MODEL– Oxigenate your business growth and learn how to double your operating cash flow in twelve months.
- ROCKEFELLER HABITS CHECKLIST: ten essential habits that reduce the executive time needed to manage the business from 50 hours/week to less than 15 hours.
- AGILE RITUALS. When scaling fast, meeting Rhythm is crucial to rapid effective communications. The daily huddle, the weekly sprint with its backlog refinements and retrospectives, drive discipline, accountability, alignment and focus in the CEO’s Office, but without two key roles you fail, fast.
- MEETING RHYTHM AND SCRUM BOARDS – the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual meeting rhythm to drive discipline, accountability, alignment and focus.
- PRIORITIES – the 90-day planning cycle that helps you manage complex and uncertain markets and win.
- WAR ROOMS & SCRUM BOARDS. The heartbeat to an agile organisation is the War Room. We’ll show you how to set one up, and what to put in it.
Aloft New Delhi Aerocity
Address: 5B IGI T3 Road, Delhi Aerocity, New Delhi, India
Directions: Click here
WHAT SOME OF OUR CLIENTS SAY
"We met Ed at a time when we needed to look at our business relevance I as the founder knew, the traditional ways won’t work as the reality is changing so rapidly. So, the game had to played differently. The first thing Ed said when we met was - We are living in the VUCA World. That was it for me to believe, he can make a difference. He was real, living in today. It’s been a year with Ed’s guidance and today, we have placed ourselves in a unique position with a solid growth strategy that is being executed. We didn’t make fluffy 5-year plans, Ed made us realise our BHAG. We learnt the language of less is more. A well-defined customer segment followed with a Brand Promise, Ed got us to THINK DEEP. And this is one side of the story, the bigger piece is, we as a team work differently - we are AGILE."
MONISH GHATALIA, CEO, FGH PARTNERS LLP, MUMBAI
"Like a Jedi master or a karate sensei, Ed has helped chop away the deadwood in my mind and my organisation, focused our vision and strategy and put us firmly on a path of 10x change."
ASHISH AGARWAL, DIRECTOR ABC INDIA LTD., MUMBAI
"Ed & his workshops have a wonderful approach that makes you move out of your comfort zone".
JAYANTHRA JAYACHANDRAN, LEARNING CHAIR & PRESIDENT EO COIMBATORE
"Ed helps entrepreneurs bridge the gap between their goals and execution. His system brings together amazing concepts and integrates them to help a leader apply them, with his/her team, to perform at higher levels. He fosters honest and direct communication to get results. I really appreciate that he genuinely cares about helping his customers achieve results".
NOOR SHAWWA, MANAGING DIRECTOR ENDEAVOR, UAE
"Ed has created significant value in a very short period, addressing a whole set of issues. Our work-win rate increased by 150% thanks to the focus he initiated. Ed has created significant value in a very short period, addressing a whole set of issues. Our work-win rate increased by 150% thanks to the focus he initiated."
PAWAN MAINI, CEO, SEMAC, DELHI
ARE YOU FIT FOR THIS PROGRAM? REGISTER NOW!
TOO EARLY TO COMMIT? Get in touch to find out more about the benefits and the tools you will learn. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!