Sale Date Ended
After our recent adventures of Antaragange (https://goo.gl/we2x4v), let's now climb up the largest monolith of Asia this weekend - Savandurga!
It's a challenging trek alright! But what's the reward? Breathtaking view from the top & "that feeling" you get after summiting the mountain!
Travel by: A push-back Mini-Bus DVD coach
6 AM - Start at our first pick up spot from Bangalore (4 Pick up spots: Tin Factory, Indiranagar, Koramangala, Jayadeva Flyover)
9 AM - Start the hike after reaching Foothill, reach the summit, explore, take tons of selfies, sit back and enjoy the combination of cool breeze, a stunning view of monsoon clouds and the landscape below, have packed Lunch.
3 PM - Start Climbing Down
5 PM - Reach Base, start traveling back to BLR, have snacks & Chai on the way & reach Bangalore between 8 & 9 PM (same drop points as pick up points)
• Lunch (packed at breakfast place),
• Transportation by a 21 seater/tempo depending on final number
• Snacks & Tea/Coffee in the evening
• Lots of Entertainment!
• Two organizers looking after the trek.
Things to carry:
• A small backpack to keep your food and water bottle
• One liter water bottle
• Wear trekking/sport shoes that are in good condition