Sale Date Ended
Saral Marriage is committed to simplify your search for bride/groom by helping you find the right partner for your son/daughter thru "Saral Swayamvar".
Find the right bride/groom for your son/daughter by attending the Saral Swayamvar. You can attend with your family members, relatives, friends or local guardians.
Event Day Schedule & Benefits:
• LIVE STREAMING: Entire Event will be live streamed to Worldwide Audience & Web TV Viewers.
• PROFILING: After registration, the participants will be called on a serial number basis along with their parents/decision makers.
The participants can speak on the partner preference and other details required from their life partners.
During profiling or during display of profiles in LED screen, if you find any profile suitable, please contact our help-desk immediately with the SM-ID of the profile.
• MEETINGS: Participants will be able to meet the families of other participants at the venue.
• LUNCH & COFFEE/TEA: Participants and their accompanying parents can utilize the Food Court for lunch and refreshments.
Term & Conditions:
1. Only registered members with valid pass/receipt/online invoice are permitted to the venue. Please ensure you bring the receipt on date of the event.
2. On producing the valid receipt/event pass, the participants will be allowed in the premises. Please display your receipt/event pass at our reception without fail.
3. Only 3 persons (including the participant) are permitted inside the hall on producing the pass/receipt/online invoice issued by us.
4. Depending upon availability of space and already registered participants, entry through Spot Registration will be decided.
5. Registered participants have to display the pass given during the event if they wish to enter and exit the venue for security reasons.
6. The participants shall consult or seek advise or suggestions from third party service providers who shall be at the event at their own will and the event organisers shall not be made responsible for the consultation or advise or suggestions given by third party service providers
7. The Profiling of participants will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
8. During profiling or during display of profiles in LED screen, if you find any profile suitable, the individual registrant shall contact our help-desk inside the venue premises immediately with the Saral Marriage identification number (SM-ID) of the profile.
10. Participants and their accompanying parents may avail the food court option for lunch and refreshments which shall be restricted to three people for each participant and would be inclusive in the registration cost.
11. We give no warranties in respect of any aspect of the event or any materials, goods, services related thereto or offered at the event and, to the fullest extent possible under the laws, disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness and merchantability.
12. Neither us nor our directors, employees, representatives, sponsors, affiliates can accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by participants on any aspect of the event and/or any information provided at the event.
13. We reserve all intellectual property rights to event documents, translations, audio and video copies and reprints, excerpts as well and the same may not be reproduced, processed, copied, distributed or made public, even just excerpts, by participants without our prior written permission.
14. Upon registration, the participant transfers in our favor the right to disseminate and publish his/her personal information as well as photos, film recordings or other image or audio recordings and copies thereof, as well as interviews of the participant that have been made by us, by third parties engaged by us in connection with his/her participation in the event, in the form of videos, CDs, DVDs, broadcasts, telecasts, webcasts, recordings, films, advertisements and advertising materials, without any limitation and without any claim for remuneration on the part of the participant.
15. We reserve the right at any time to remove participants from the event, or prevent participants participating in the event, if in our discretion, such action necessary for safety reasons or the proper enjoyment of the event by other participants or for any other reasonable reason. No refund of the event fee shall be made if the participant has acted negligently, maliciously, with willful misconduct or otherwise without due care and attention for the event or other participants, so as to cause his/her removal.
16. If any provision of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable or prohibited by law, this agreement shall be considered divisible as to such provision and such provision shall be inoperative and the remainder of this agreement shall be valid and binding and of like effect.
17. In case of legal dispute that may arise shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of India and any dispute, differences or claims arising out of or relating to this agreement or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court at Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
18. Any additional participant beyond three, shall be chargeable and the same shall have to be paid by the registration on the event day to the event organisers.
19. Participant shall not be entitled for refund of event fee for any change in time and/or date of event due to forces of nature, or other occurrence beyond our reasonable control. Such changes shall not be considered as breach of this agreement.
20. Other than to the extent required as a matter of law: (i) neither us nor our directors, employees, representatives, sponsors, affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from the event or other aspect related thereto or in connection with this agreement.
21. The maximum aggregate liability for any claim in any way connected with the event shall be limited to the amount paid by participants to us to attend the event.
22. Participants agree to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
23. Participants assume all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
24. Participants shall not be entitled to assign the benefit of the registered event or their obligations to any third party, without our prior written consent.
25. We reserve the right to modify or amend any term and condition of this agreement without informing the participants.