SUN Trainings started with the intention of better service to all students in this world. Our Every faculties has minimum 8 years of Real Time experience. Trained Resources contacts in countries like Australia, USA, UK, JAPAN, SWEDEN Excelled in areas.
SUN Trainings are providing SAPFICO Online Training from Hyderabad India. SAPFICO Online training is having good demand in the market. Our SAPFICO Online Training program is job oriented. After completion of SAPFICO Online Training with us you should be able to work on any kind of project. After completion of SAPFICO Online Training our dedicated team will be supporting you.
Please contact us for SAPFICO Online Training Demo in our suntrainings.com is the best SAPFICO Online Training Institute in Hyderabad, India.
Course Name : SAP FICO 24*7 Technical Support
Duration : 35 hours
Faculty : Realtime experience
Sun trainings is a best online center in Hyderabad. We are providing very best online training on SAP FICO.
Highlights in our training:
* Very in depth course material with real time scenarios.
* We are providing class with highly qualified trainer.
* We will provide class and demo session at student flexible timings.
* In training case studies and real time scenarios covered.
* We will give 24*7 technical supports.
* Each topic coverage with real time solutions.
* We are providing normal track,weekend,fast track classes.
* We will give every recorded session for play later.
* We are giving placement support by multiple consultancies in INDIA, USA, Australia, UK etc.
* We are providing certification oriented trainings with 100% pass guarantee.
* We will give full support while attending the interviews and contact me any time after completion of the course.
Introduction to SAP R/3
1. Introduction to ERP, Advantages of SAP over other ERP Packages
2. Introduction to SAP R/3 FICO
Financial Accounting Basic Settings:
1. Creation and assignment of company and company code
2. Creation of business area
3. Defining and assignment of fiscal year variant
4. Defining and assignment of posting period variant
5. Defining open and closing posting periods
6. Defining document type & number ranges
7. Maintenance and assignment of field status variants
8. Defining and assignment of tolerance groups of employees
9. Taxes on Sales & Purchases (input & output)
10. Creation of chart of Accounts
11. Defining Accounts Groups
12. Defining Retained Earnings Account.
13. Defining tolerance groups for G/I accounts
General Ledger Accounting:
1. Creation of General Ledger Master (with and with out reference)
2. Display/Change/Block/Unblock of general ledger master
3. Document Entry posting normal postings posting with reference
4. Display and change of documents
5. Display of GL balances and Line items
6. Parked documents & hold documents
7. Creation of Sample Document and posting
8. Defining recurring entry document and posting
9. Creation of account assignment model and posting
10. Configuration of line layouts for display of GL line items
11. Reversal of individual documents, mass reversal , reversal of cleared items and reversal of accrual and deferral documents
12. Defining Exchange Rate types and Translation ratios
13. Define Exchange rates & posting of foreign currency transactions
14. Interest calculations on term loans
1. Creation of vendor account groups and assignment of number ranges
2. Creation of tolerance group for venders
3. Creation of vendor master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
4. Posting of vendor transactions (invoice posting, payment posting, credit memo)
5. Settings for advance payments to parties (down payment) and clearing of down payment against invoices (special GL transactions)
6. Posting of partial Payment & Residual Payment
7. Creation of payment terms,
8. Creation of house banks and account ids.
9. Creation of check lots and maintenance of check register
10. Configuration of automatic payment program
11. Payment to vendors through APP
12. Un-issued & issued checks cancellation and reversal of issued checks.
13. Defining correspondence & party statement of accounts
1. Creation of customer account groups and assignment of number ranges
2. Creation of tolerance group for customers
3. Creation of customer master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
4. Posting of customer transactions (sales invoice posting, payment posting, debit memo)
5. Settings for advance payment from parties (down payment)
6. Configuration of settings for dunning
7. Defining correspondence & party statement of accounts
• Defining chart of depreciation
• Defining account determination, screen layout, number ranges and asset classes.
• Integration with General Ledger & Posting rules
• Creation of asset master and sub asset master (change/display/block/unblock)
• Defining Depreciation key (base, declining, multilevel, period control methods)
• Acquisition or purchase of assets, sale of assets
• Scrapping of assets, Transfer of assets
• Post Capitalization and write up
• Depreciation run
• Line Settle of assets under construction of capital work in progress
• 1.Financial statement version
• General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Assets Reports
Basic settings for controlling
• Defining Controlling Area
• Defining Number ranges for Controlling Area
• Maintain Planning Versions
• Creation of Primary and Secondary Cost Elements
• Creation of Cost Element Groups
• primary cost element categories and secondary cost element categories
Cost Center Accounting
1. Defining Cost Center Standard Hierarchy
2. Creation of Cost Centers and cost center groups
3. Planning for cost center, posting to cost centers
4. Repost of Costs
5. Overhead Calculation
6. Creation and Execution of Distribution Cycle
7. creation and execution of assessment cycles
8. cost center reports
1. Defining order types
2. Creation of internal orders
3. Planning of internal orders
4. Postings to internal order
5. Report of Variance analysis
Profit Center Accounting
1. Basic Settings for Profit Center Accounting
2. Creation of Dummy Profit Centers
3. Maintaining versions for profit centers
4. Creation of profit centers and profit center groups
5. Creation of revenue cost elements
6. Automatic Assignment of Revenue elements for Profit Centers
7. Postings to profit centers, planning and variance reporting Profitability analysis
1. defining the operating concern
2. activating the profitability analysis]
3. creation of data structures
4. fallow of actual values
5. creation of reports
6. Execution of reports.