Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
SAP TechEd is the largest SAP technology conference in APJ with over 6,000 attendees every year.
It is a premier technology event for learning, networking, training, and education that would help you act on the current industry demands and prepare you for what’s next in an intelligence enterprise and experiential economy.
This year the event will focus on Next generation data management, Artificial intelligence, Applied intelligence, Digital transformation, Cloud application architecture, Security, Integration, and User experience among many others.
SAP TechEd India 2019 will be held in Bangalore International Exhibition Centre on 13th, 14th, and 15th of November. There are two types of registrations for SAP TechEd: Full Conference and Lectures Only.
The Lecture Only registration provides access to lecture sessions, show floor, keynotes, and networking dinner. However, it does not provide access to the hands-on workshops and discount on SAP certification exam in this category.
With a Full Conference registration, along with the benefits mentioned in the Lectures Only registration, you will get exclusive access to three hands-on workshops and the unique opportunity to sit for the SAP certification exam at a 10% discount.
1. Get guidance: Collaborate with SAP technology gurus to get the answers you need. One-on-one engagement, demos, sessions, and hands-on experiences foster brain-storming, problem-solving, and actionable solutions.
2. Learn the best from the best: Seven tracks. 32 Learning Journeys. Over 600 sessions. SAP experts and customers delivering best practices, how-to tips, and advice. Get insight into the innovation and new technologies that will put you at the front of the pack.
3. Get direction: Look into the future with product road maps to get answers to your questions about what comes next. Discuss – and even influence – future product functionality through direct contact with strategists.
4. Gain value: Attend for the information, training, and education you need today. Then future-proof your career with essential skills for your role in your organization’s intelligent enterprise.
5. Make Connections: A place for you to make purposeful connections.