After paying registration fee simply record and WhatsApp your singing video to +91 817-803-5543
Sale Date Ended
Sangeet Kala - The Singing Con
Mesmerize people with the magic of your melodious voice. Come, participate in an amazing singing contest today - Sangeet Kala being held in Delhi on 14th and 15th July between 9am and 5pm.
LIVE ROUND: You have to perfor
STUDIO ROUND: This is a voice recording round and it
FINALE: This the Final round. All winners will be announced post-performance in this round.
First prize- ₹ 1,00,000+album
Second prize - ₹50,000
Third prize- 25,000
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SANGEET KALA - THE SINGING CONTEST
1. You must be 10 to 40 years old to join SANGEET KALA -THE SINGING CONTEST and be a citizen of INDIA.
2. Registrant (s) acknowledge and represent that Organizers, agencies, managers/suppliers, contractors, and sellers are not liable for any costs, injuries, damages, or damages that may arise or arise in connection therewith: human, transmission or technical problems , the Organizer may limit the ability of the Organizer to contact the Organizations or, otherwise, the Registrant / Applicant's ability to participate in Online registrations.
3. Participants will be invited to do some or all of a song in Hindi; it will be argued that they will not be called back to perform before the referees. Participants will be asked to prepare at least two songs.
4. If the Exhibitor does not comply with any details at any stage of the Show, the Exhibitor may be disqualified from the Exhibitor if they do not bring a photo and a photo ID along with the selected registration number. The day of the elections.
5. Successful Applicants will be required to sign more agreement/release forms as long as they are included in the Program. This will take place during the semi-final and will be notified via email, SMS or phone call.
6.If the applicant misleads other people and disseminates a rumor about SANGEET KALA -THE SINGING CONTEST. At the moment, the company has the right to disqualify the candidate and initiate legal action against the applicant.
7. Applicants must notify the Company in writing of all details of all criminal or civil proceedings/actions, such as on the date of filing, on the pending service and/or sentencing decisions.
8. Participants must ensure that the Audition venue continues to reflect. In addition, the organizer's instructions must strictly be followed. Participants who violate the organizers' instructions or who suffer from Organizer or any other person will immediately discriminate.
9. All rights to Audition dates, winning awards and Audition venues are reserved by SANGEET KALA -THE SINGING CONTEST and cannot be claimed by anyone.
10. SANGEET KALA -THE SINGING CONTEST has the right to update the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to Users. Users need to update their time to visit the site.
11. WE CAN SHARE ALL THE VIDEOS SENT BY YOU DURING AUDITION ROUND.
We may collect personal data, including your name, email or street address, date of birth, telephone number, preferences, and interests, or any other information you provide to us or personal information ("Personal Data / Information") when you register. contact us for newsletters or join the competition. We may also collect any photos, video images, or other user-generated content that you may upload to the site. Sites may ask you to provide other information about yourself, such as demographic information (gender, postal code, age, etc.) or specific information about your preferences and interests. By combining demographic information or other information we collect about you with personal information about you, we will treat the merged information as Personal Information. Please note that information sent to sites via 'contact us' or a similar function may not receive a response. We will not use the information provided to communicate with you for marketing purposes.
We take commercially reasonable protection measures to help you protect your personal information and assure your security. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we can not guarantee or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and that you are using your sites and provided your information at your own risk.