INR 1600 per head, Inclusive of transport from Kasara- samrad, Dehene - Asangoan by private jeep, di...
Sale Date Ended
Sandhan Valley trek with camping
when: Saturday, March 17, 2018, 2:00 PM to Sunday, March 18, 2018, 7:00 PM
Sandhan Valley is one of the unique beautiful treks in our country through 4 k.m. long crevice that involves water crossing, rappelling and lots of adventure.
Do not miss this adrenaline trek if you are true thrill seeker.
We will be camping in tents on DAY 1 and take part in Sandan valley trek on DAY 2.
Grade: Hard. Trek Distance: 10 k.m.
Highlights of the event:
• Camping in tents with campfire.
• Delicious homemade food on firewood.
• Reporting time at Kasara 02:00 PM (Take 11:46 AM CSMT - Kasara local train)
• Halt at Dhaba on Kasara Highway - 30 minutes.
• Reach Samrad (80 k.m. from kasara) in hired vehicle - 2 hours
• Event Briefing of DAY 1 & introduction - 15 min
• Visit Samrad Kokankada - 1 hour.
• Dinner at Samrad Village - 1 hour
• Hangout at the campfire with stories, experiences, songs etc.
• Bed time in tents - 10:00 p.m.
• Wakeup call - 05:30 AM.
• Fresh up and breakfast -06:00 AM.
• Trek in Sandhan valley - 8 hours
• Have lunch at the karoli ghat base - 1 hour.
• Hike to dehene village.
• Reach Asangoan railway station by private jeep and bid adieu..
INR 1600 per head, Inclusive of transport from Kasara- samrad, Dehene - Asangoan by private jeep, dinner, tent stay on DAY1 & breakfast, lunch, rappelling expertise, miscellaneous charges on DAY2.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes/ outdoor boots/ Hiking Sandals with good grip.
• Shirt/tee and prefer wearing shorts as we need to pass through water (avoid wearing Jeans/ Trousers)
Things to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 3 liters of water.
• Dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.
• Bedding that includes Sleeping bag or blanket (mandatory).
• Cap/ Hat/mosquito repellent.
• torch with extra pair of battery
• toiletry kit.
• Spare set of clothes & flipflops/ floaters.
• Camera to capture beautiful moment (optional).
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• Optimistic mind and be a good team player :)