Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 672
Experience the true essence of adventure with a Sandhan valley trekking and camping experience in Igatpuri with your friends and family! Sandhan Valley Trek is a unique experience combining adventure activities such as rappelling, trekking and many other adventure events! Sandhan is located near Bhandardara region village called Samrad and is a deep narrow rock floored ravine between the two high walls of mountain range. Sandhan valley is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. You will get to make a descent towards the Sandhan valley which will make for a memorable outing and overnight stay under the sparkling sky, along the reservoir side! Explore temples from the 7th century, the Peshwa temples, and the natural gorge called Sandan!
Height of Valley (Sea level):- 4000 ft
Base Village:- Samrad
District & Region:- Ahmednagar.
Route from Pune:-
Pune – Narayangao – Alephata – Sangamner – Akole – Bhandardara - Ratanwadi
Distance from Pune:- Approx. 200 km.
Sandhan Valley Trek is a unique experience combining adventure activities such as Rappelling and staying amidst nature. Sandhan valley is a water carved valley around 200 feet deep. Sandhan is located near beautiful Bhandardara region near village called Samrad. Samrad village and Sandhan Valley is surrounded by few more forts and scenic places. Brilliant & deep narrow rock floored ravine between the two high walls of mountain range. At some places its width is less than 3 ft so that at some places sun rays unable to reach. So it’s called valley of shadow. it is accessible throughout the year except monsoon. To go at end side of gorge you have cross 2-3 water pools, water level changes according to seasons, in winter it is up to waist & in summer it is up to knee height. At the end of valley you get magnificent view of high cliffs & deep valley.
The Sandhan valley trek incorporates a rappelling experience and freehold rock climbing and descending. Technical support of experienced trekkers and all safety mountaineering equipment will be used for the event to ensure safety.
1. Reporting at Plus Valley Adventure office 11.00 p.m.
2. Leave towards Sandhan Valley. 11.30 p.m.
1. Reach Base Village
2. Take A Rest till 7:30 am
3. Have a Breakfast
4. Start Trekking towards Sandhan Valley
5. have a lunch Packed Lunch in between Sandhan Valley trek @1:30 pm
6. complete rockpatches with rappelling and descend around 4:00 pm
7. Reach Base camp 4:30 pm
8. Evening snacks 5:00 pm
9. Site seeing (water pond, pinnacle point etc.)
10. 9:00 p.m. Dinner time.
12. 10.30 p.m. Sleeping in Tents
1. Wake up @7:30 am
2. Breakfast 8:00 am
3. Start trek towards base village @ 9:00 am
4. Reach base village @01:00 p.m and have Lunch (Not Include In Fees)
5. Departure to Pune @ 2.00 p.m.
6. Reach Pune @ 8:30 pm.
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
3. Avoid trekking during the nights.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites. 7. For Medical Form please visit:https://
Fees:- 2500/- + 9% Service Tax.
Contact Numbers:- 8380054989 / 8308963500.
1. a. Online on http://
1. b. In Bank Account of Plus Valley Adventure.
Bank Details –
Account Name – Plus Valley Adventure.
A/c number – 915020032483908
Bank – Axis Bank LTD.
Branch – Paud Road
IFSC Code – UTIB0001894
(Note – Only Cheque deposits and NEFT transfers.
No cash deposit)
2. You can pay the cash in our Office. Receipt will be given to you.
Address – Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp.
Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune-
Please refer our website:-
Pick up Point:-
Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune- 411029.
Meeting Time:- 11.00 p.m.
Members from Mumbai can join the event from Pune.
1. Pune to Pune Travel by Private Vehicle
2. Saturday Breakfast-Lunch-Evening Refreshment-Tea-Dinner
3. Sunday Breakfast
4. Expertise, safety equipment’s
5. First aid kit
1. Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, etc.
2. Private orders of any food.
3. Personal expenditure of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not specifically mentioned in "Fee Includes".
Things to Carry:-
1. Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Big Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. 3 liters of Water (compulsory)
4. Trekking shoes and Floaters/Sandals.
5. Complete extra pair of clothes & socks.
6. Electral/ Glucon-D energizers & any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
7. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
8. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
9. Sweater/Jacket & Cap– Warm wear
10. A sleeping bag / Thermocol mat and shawl / normal satranji and shawl
11. Plate, Spoon, Mug (Compulsory)
12. Dry Snacks/Biscuits/Chocó Bars/Dry Fruits etc.
We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.
To buy outdoor gear online visit http://