Sandhan Valley Trek
Sale Date Ended
Information About Sandhan Valley:-
Sandhan Valley Trek is a unique experience combining adventure activities such as Rappelling and staying amidst nature. Sandhan valley is a water carved valley around 200 feet deep. Sandhan is located near beautiful Bhandardara region near village called Samrad. Samrad village and Sandhan Valley is surrounded by few more forts and scenic places. Brilliant & deep narrow rock floored ravine between the two high walls of mountain range. At some places its width is less than 3 ft so that at some places sun rays unable to reach. So it’s called valley of shadow. it is accessible throughout the year except monsoon. To go at end side of gorge you have cross 2-3 water pools, water level changes according to seasons, in winter it is up to waist & in summer it is up to knee height. At the end of valley you get magnificent view of high cliffs & deep valley.
The Sandhan valley trek incorporates a rappelling experience and freehold rock climbing and descending. Technical support of experienced trekkers and all safety mountaineering equipment will be used for the event to ensure safety.
Sandhan Valley trek starts from Samrad village. Total trek includes rappelling and crossing pool of water and deep gorges and one of its kind of lifetime experience which you feel at end of the trek.
Event Date – 19th & 20th March 2016
Event Location –Sandhan Valley.
Pick up Point - Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune- 411029.
Fees :- 1900 /- (Non Refundable)
What Included in Fees :-
- Pune to Pune transportation by private bus including toll and parking charges
- Saturday Brekfast-Lunch-Evening Refreshment-Tea-Dinner
- Sunday Brekfast-Lunch
- Expertise, safety equipments
- First aid kit
What NOT Included in Fees :-
- Friday Night Dinner - Tea & Saturday Lunch
- Personal Buying
- Anything not mentioned in the included list
Day 1: (18th March)
- Departure from Pune at 11:00pm
- Non stop journey to Samrad(base Village)
Day 2: (19th March)
- Take A Rest till 7:30 am
- Have a Breakfast
- Start Trekking towards Sandhan Valley
- have a lunch Packed Lunch in between Sandhan Valley trek @1:30 pm
- complete rockpatches with rappelling and descend around 4:00 pm
- Reach Base camp 4:30 pm
- Evening snacks 5:00 pm
- Site seeing (water pond, pinnacle point etc.)
- 9:00 p.m. Dinner time
- 9:30 pm Campfire
- 10.30 p.m. Sleeping in Tents
Day 3: (17th Jan)
- Wake up @7:30 am
- Breakfast 8:00 am
- Start trek towards base village @ 9:00 am
- Reach base village @01:00 p.m and have Lunch
- Departure to Pune @ 2.00 p.m.
- Reach Pune @ 8:30 pm
WHAT TO BRING:
Things to Carry –
1. Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.)
3. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
4. 3 liters of Water (compulsory)
5. Trekking shoes (Strictly No – Sandals/Floaters/Chappals)
6. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
7. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
8. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
Plus Valley Adventure – 7720080918
Anurag – 8308962700
Prajakta – 8380054989
Payment Method -
1. In a Bank Account of Plus Valley Adventure.
Bank Details -
Account Name - Plus Valley Adventure.
A/c number - 915020032483908
Bank - Axis Bank LTD.
Branch - Paud Road
IFSC Code - UTIB0001894
(Note - Only Cheque deposits and NEFT transfers.
No cash deposit)
2. You can Pay the cash in our Office. Receipt will be given to you.
Address - Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune- 411029.
Hurry... Limited Seats...
Book Yours Now..!