Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 85
It’s time to explore mysterious valley…
SANDHAN" Valley is a beautiful place situated in the Western Ghats explored. Amidst the water carved valley of 100' deep & 1.5km long. Experience the heart throbbing crossing of 4 to 6 ft deep water pool in the way of 200meter walk on the rock floored water carved valley. It will give you a unique experience & combination of adventure like rappelling, trekking & camping.
Trek Name: Sandhan Valley
Fees: Rs. 1750
Base Village: Samrad Village
Batch 02- 25th & 26th November 2017
What all are included in above cost?
- Private Jeep cost( Kasara To Samrad)
- 2 Breakfast
- 2 lunch
- 1 Dinner
- Return ST fare from Dehne till Shahapur
- Tent accommodation
- First Aid
- Rappelling & expertise cost
What all are not included in this cost?
- Anything that is not mentioned above is not included.
Friday 24th November – Late Night
Boarding second to Kasara ( Starting from CST at 10:50pm )
Day 1 : 25th November, Saturday
01.30 am - Meeting at Kasara station
02.00 am - Boarding a private hired Jeep
05.00 am - Reaching Samard Village (Base Village)
06.00 am - Wake up call.
Breakup for refreshing and breakfast
06.30 am - Trek begins
07:00 am - Entering the valley
11:00 am - Reach first rappelling point.
01:00 pm - Have Pack Lunch
06:00 pm - Reach at base camp
08:45 pm - Dinner call
10:00 pm - Good Night
Day 2 : 26th November, Sunday
06:30 am - Good morning
07:30 am - Breakfast
08:30 am - March towards Dehne gaon.
11:30 am - Reach Dehne Gaon
12:30 pm - Have lunch & Relax.
02:00 pm - ST towards Shahapur
06:00 pm - Tentatively reaching Kurla station.
Please find the things to carry list:
1.Good trekking shoes, (Must)
2. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. (Do not dare to bring suitcase or sling bags/ jholas please)
3. An additional pair of cloths neatly packed in polyethene to avoid it getting wet from water (Must)
4. Tooth brush & paste (Must)
5. Torch (must), good working torch with extra pairs of batteries(Must)
6. Few Old Newspapers (Must)
7. Steel plate to have Food (Must)
9. Cap (Must)
11. Odomos (Must)
12. Some ready to eat food items
13. Medicine those if you require usually
What should you wear?
a) Full sleeve T-shirt, full length pant/ track - mandate
b) Good trekking shoes or sport shoes – mandate
For Mumbai Participants
EightyDegree Helpline - 8828302999
Nikhil - 9321105017
For Pune Participants
Shashikant – 8446547614
or Email us at
EightyDegree Adventure Sports
"Live on the Edges"
(A Company Registered under Ministry of Corporate Affair)