Your sales process will define your sales results. It will either be an engine of growth that fuels your success or an anchor of doom that will drag down even the best marketing campaigns and ad buys. Every company has a sales process that runs day in and day out, it's merely a question of whether or not it's a good one.
Outline for the program
1. Document your current process
2. Define your new process
3. Focus on incrementally improving each step in your process
4. Lead nurturing beyond the initial conversation
5. Leverage email templates
6. Use content to expand the range of potential touch-points
Without good follow up, good marketing is like harvesting a big crop only to let it spoil out on the field. We'll be going through the right methods implement sales automation that helps you sell more in less time, can qualify to buy customers so you can spend more time on the right leads, nurture leads automatically and creates appointments with prospects with automation?
We believe this is a must-attend event if:
1. You are a sales or marketing leader
2. You are a training and coaching leader
3. You are in sales enabler
4. You are looking to increase sales productivity and revenue
Join us and take home the best sales automation methods that can take your business and your team to the next level.