Sales Force Management Summit 2018
Sale Date Ended
To create the ultimate modern sales team is you --the sales leader. Even if every other piece of the process is put in place, you will not have a high-performing modern sales team unless you become modern yourself. This includes being engaged in thought leadership, coaching your sales team and helping them on calls when needed, and living and dying by your data.
Nominate yourself to attend the Sales Force Management Summit which is a high-level business meet and networking event for senior sales leadership. This conference highlights emerging trends, leading practices and latest research impacting sales management, sales operation, sales enablement in leading sales organization
1. Gain insights to keep your sales force optimally engaged
2. Understand key principles in managing a sales team in today's business context
3. Secrets to high performing sales force
4. Churning Missing Sales Opportunities: Information Overload:
5. Discover novel techniques on Predictive analytics
6. Learn how Artificial intelligence can enhance the sales overall performance
7. Engage with leaders from the industry, as well as international strategists under one roof
8. Listen to real-life case studies by best practitioners in the business
Learn and Network with 12+ World Class Sales Leader
1. Ravindra Soni, Director Sales, Cisco
2. Satya Mahesh Kallakuru, Sales force excellence, Cipla
3. Abhijit Angane, National sales Head, Edelweiss Financial services
4. Deepak Anand, Director, Johnson & Johnson
5. Ankur Sharma, Head Commercial and Digital, Wockhardt
6. Amit Garga, Head India – Referrals & Sales Projects (Digitization), Mahindra Holidays & Resorts.
7. Ganesh Ramani, Sr. VP and Business Head, ,iSon group Africa
8. Rajesh Kamat, VP Strategy & Operation, Piramal Enterprises. Ltd
9. Rajat Ghosh, Head Sales, Bajaj Corp
10. Nitin Merchandani, Head Sales, LinkedIn
11. Anurag Nigam, VP and Chief of Operations, Tata Payment Solutions.
12. Neeraj Saxena, VP Strategy and Sales Operation, APAC
The Sales Force Management Summit takes place on 23rd October 2018, at Radisson Hotel, Mumbai with 80+ in attendance.
Register today for the Sales Force Management Summit a high-level business meet & networking event for senior sales leadership. The conference highlights emerging trends, leading practices and latest research impacting sales management, sales operation & sales enablement in leading sales organizations.