Event Cost excluding transportation
Sale Date Ended
People who want to break away from the idea of conventional vacation or holiday and want an adventurous holiday can plan a trip to Sakleshpur, a beautiful town in Karnataka. Its scenic beauty, lush green coffee plantations, fascinating mountains, and pleasant romantic weather conditions make it a perfect holiday destination.
Monks on Wheels presents to you 'Sakleshpur Diaries', an amazing Adventure journey comprising of a trek to Shishila Hills (Ettinabhuja Trek), a visit to the historic 'Shravanabelagola', stay in comfortable homestay, campfire and much more.
Join the Monks on this wonderful journey into the wild and unwind yourself in this nature's beauty.
Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
Approximate Overall Distance: 550km
Mode of transport: Tempo Traveller as well as own Transport (cars or bikes)allowed.
Early Bird Offer: Rs.3199/-
Actual Cost:: Rs.3499/-
The trip cost includes :
1. Delicious meals(Breakfast, lunch and dinner) on both days.
2. It also includes comfortable Homestay on 27th May.
3. Campfire and activities**
4. First Aid kit incase of emergencies.
5. Trek to Shishila Hills (Ettinabhuja).
6. Visit to Shravanabelagola.
**Campfire depends on the weather conditions
The trip cost excludes bike and fuel costs and other things not mentioned.
People need to arrange their own transport either cars or bikes. For those who need Transportation, it will be arranged by us which will incur ADDITIONAL CHARGES.
You will also get to stay in comfortable homestays so that we all can enjoy the beauty of nature around us.
If you love adventure and want a break from the city life, this is the trip for you.
For Bookings: +91 7760092812 / +91 9538157494
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
1. If the notice is received more than 20 days prior to the event, 100% of the amount paid will be refunded.
2. If the notice is received up to 20 days prior to the event, 50% of the amount paid shall be refunded.
3.All cancellation requests made 5 days prior or on the day of the event, no refund will be made.