Our two-day SAFe™ ScrumXP course goes well beyond Scrum. It teaches Lean thinking tools, roles, processes, and the software engineering practices necessary to achieve the code quality you need to scale Scrum to your enterprise business context.
The course is intended for new teams in an enterprise agile adoption program or can be used to re-baseline existing Scrum teams as required for scaling.
The course consists of lecture, experiential activities, and exercises to begin building actual team backlogs in preparation for the agile transformation. By the end of the course, teams will be ready for their first program-level release planning meeting, part of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) Agile Release Train (ART).
The course begins with the principles of scaling: Lean thinking tools, Agile development practices at scale, and an overview of the Scaled Agile Framework. Following this, teams learn the best practices for building quality software in a timebox.
This program also includes an optional “SAFe Practitioner” (SP) Certification from Scaled Agile Academy.
For SAFe Practitioner (SP) Certification – Software Developers, Testers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Project Managers, Product Managers and other practitioners involved in software development.
1+ Years of experience in software development, testing, business analyst, product or project management
By the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Form their teams (Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and developers/testers) in an enterprise context by understanding the team, program, and enterprise roles; operating under enterprise governance; and applying lean and agile principles
- Operate within timeboxes to incrementally build and deliver high quality software
- Continuously improve their team and the program through the application of lean principles and agile practices at scale
- Build higher quality enterprise software faster through the application of agile software engineering practices
- Work effectively with Product and Program Management as part of an Agile Release Train to deliver complex enterprise solutions
SAFe, Lean, and Agile
The SAFe framework, Lean principles, and the Agile process movement.
High performing Agile teams, the Scrum Master role, and the Product Owner role.
At scale, teams, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners have additional responsibilities and challenges.
Writing user stories and other backlog items, sizing and prioritizing, and writing acceptance criteria.
At scale, team backlogs are part of the enterprise backlog model for integration with the program and portfolio.
Planning, backlog refinement, tracking, demoing, and continuous improvement.
At scale, these include team-level and program-level ceremonies and events.
Agile technical practices
Strategies to avoid “waterfalling” a sprint, TDD, ATTD, automated testing, and continuous integration.
Launching the Agile Release Train (ART)
Preparation for the first program level Release Planning Meeting
The above course Fees includes:
- 2 Days intensive training
- Course Materials and other artifacts
- One time Examination/Certification Cost
- 1 Year membership to Scaled Agile Academy
- SP Content Kit (pdf material for non-revenue generating use)
- SP Branding Kit (certification mark, material co-branding etc.)
- Certified SP directory listing (optional)
- Attend the 2 day Leading SAFe course (this course)
- Pass the SP Exam (retakes are $50 and can be taken 90 days or more after the previous exam)
- Annual renewal is from the date of certification. Renewal fees: $100
Durgaprasad B. R is an IT Professional with 20 years of experience in managing software programs, projects, consulting, training and developing products. He is a Certified Scalable Agile Framework (SAFe) Program Consultant (SPC), Agile Certified Practitioner and trained on SPC/SQC (Statistical Process Control & Quality Control) methods of Indian Statistical Institute.
For more details click here.
For more details please contact email@example.com or +91 7022163480.