Sale Date Ended
Attend this Leading SAFe workshop to become a certified SAFe® 4.0 Agilist. In the workshop you will learn about the key aspects of the Scaled Agile Framework, and how that make it such a good fit for the mainstream enterprise struggling to scale agile beyond the team level.
As this is SAFe4.0 workshop, it not only tells you about SAFe3.0 but also how SAFe4.0 brings improvement to it -
- 4-level vs 3-level Big Picture
- The new Value Stream level with Solution, Solution Context, Solution Intent, Customer as well as more guidance for cross-ART collaboration.
- How to support both Software and Systems Development
- Kanban at all levels
- Updated to the Requirements Model - Capabilities, Enablers.
- The Foundations Layer
- The Configurable Spanning Palette
After this course you will be able to:
- Explain the principles behind SAFe® - Lean, Agile, and Product Development Flow.
- Explain and evangelize the use of SAFe® in appropriate contexts.
- Explain the SAFe® Big Picture to others
- Explain the key aspects of the latest SAFe® version- Agile Release Trains, Program Increments (PIs), Release Train Engineers (RTEs), Agile Architecture, Epics/Features/Stories, ScrumXP Teams, Scaling Leadership, and more.
- Map the roles and structures required to scale Agile to the program level to real world organizations
- Execute coordinated releases across a program
- Measure the impact and progress of scaled Agile in a program
- Describe how a program interacts with Program Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- Embracing Lean and Agile Values
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing the Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Coordinating Large Value Streams
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
About Trainers: Deepti and Siraj
Deepti Jain is leading this workshop. She has paved her path into world of Agility from traditional waterfall environment in past 10 years. Prior to that she has transitioned from various roles, including Scrum Master, Agile Coach, in IT industry. She has extensively worked on Application Lifecycle Management and CI tools. She is Atlassian tools champion. She strongly believes that Agility is THE way for not only software development, but also for a Developer to fully attain potential. With this vision she founded AgileVirgin. She is CSM, CSPO, CSD, CSP, SAFe4.0 Program consultant, and trained 500+ Agilists. AgileVirgin in association with LeanPitch and Temenos + Agility aims to bring a suitable Agility solutions to Software development world.
Siraj will be doing induction of SAFe Framework to kick start this workshop. Siraj has 22+ years of experience and has implemented 100+ Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Yours will be first batch of Delhi-NCR region to have trained in his presence.
Come prepared to learn! Come with an open mind! You will leave with a lot of learning and tons of energy.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Mobile: +91 9999028847