Group discounts available - Call 9850994003
Sale Date Ended
Combo - PMI ACP Training and SAFe Agilist Certification
Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 65
About SAFe Agilist Certification Workshop:
The SAFe® Agilist certification is especially designed for agile leaders, project, program and portfolio managers who work in a scaled agile set-up. The SAFe Agilist certification program is for executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean-Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise. It validates their knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context so they can lead the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®).
At the end of the workshop, attendees will get to know about the challenges faced in scaling agile and how the SAFe® framework helps overcome these challenges.
The workshop is followed by an online certification examination. The participants need to pass the examination within 10 days of workshop to achieve the SAFe® Agilist credential.
Content Outline: (Based on the latest version SAFe 4.0.3)
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe® Principles
- Implementing the Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Building Really Big Systems
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
Who is this course for?
- Agile Coaches, Practitioners and Change Agents
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
- Portfolio, Program, Project and Product Managers
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- 2 days of interactive and fun-filled workshop
- Hard copy of the course material as prescribed by the Scaled Agile Academy
- 16 PDUs that can be claimed towards PMI-ACP® / PMP® renewal
- 15 Category ‘C’ SEUs towards CSP® (Certified Scrum Professional) certification requirements
- Certification (SAFe® Agilist) on successful completion of examination
- Lunch / Tea / Snacks during the workshop days
1. SAFe Agilist (SA) Content Kit
2. Content updates (SAs in good standing)
3. SA Branding Kit (certification mark, material co-branding, etc.)
4. Certified SA directory listing
5. Scaled Agile Academy LinkedIn community membership
Complete details here: http://www.scaleupconsultants.com/events/safe-agilist-certification-workshop-pune/
Check out upcoming courses on Scaled Agile Framework® Agilist, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® and Agile Coaching. Click here for details.
Vineet Patni is the leading Agile trainer in Pune. He has delivered more than Agile 15 certification workshops in 2015 in India and abroad. An avid learner and a passionate facilitator, Vineet has been assisting enterprises and individuals in becoming truly AGILE. His expertise in delivery transformation consulting has aided delivery teams in seamlessly creating and adapting to collaboration-based work environments grounded in Agile and Lean values and principles, and modern Project Management techniques and servant leadership. All his participants (who attempted PMI-ACP exam) are PMI-ACP certified (successfully cleared the exam). More than 95% of this participants in SAFe Agilist workshops have cleared the certification in the first attempt without any difficulties.
Please do visit his complete profile here: https://in.linkedin.com/in/patnivineet
He is available to answer all your queries on SAFe, PMI-ACP, and other Agile certifications; and Agile career opportunities (in Pune or other cities of India).
Please call Vineet @ 9850994003 or drop him an email at [email protected]
Please note that in order to make the course economically viable we need a minimum of 5 participants. The schedule and venue are subject to change in case of unavoidable circumstances. All participants will be informed about any such changes in advance.
SAFe, Scaled Agile Framework, SAFe ScrumXP, SAFe Agilist, Leading SAFe and SAFe Practitioner (SP)™ are copyright and trademark of Scaled Agile Academy and Dean Leffingwell LLC.