Sale Date Ended
The SAFe® Agilist certification is especially designed for agile leaders, project, program and portfolio managers who work in a scaled agile set-up. The SAFe Agilist certification program is for executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean-Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise. It validates their knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context so they can lead the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®).
At the end of the workshop, attendees will get to know about the challenges faced in scaling agile and how the SAFe® framework helps overcome these challenges.
The workshop is followed by an online certification examination. The participants need to pass the examination within 10 days of workshop to achieve the SAFe® Agilist credential.
Content Outline: (Based on the latest version SAFe 4.5)
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe® Principles
- Implementing the Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Building Really Big Systems
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise