Sale Date Ended
The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) 4.6 introduces exciting new concepts around the five core competencies of the Lean Enterprise. These are critical to sustaining a competitive advantage in the marketplace through the practice of Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
Applying Lean-Agile principles and practices across all levels within an organization to achieve higher results. The SAFe framework effortlessly connects the alignment, collaboration, and delivery of multiple agile teams leading the way to the success of that organization.
Enroll for SAFe Agilist (4.6) Certification Training Course Hyderabad, India
We deliver Scaled Agile Framework Training in Hyderabad, India classroom and live online classroom modes.
· 2 Days Intensive Classroom/Online Training& Exam (16 Hrs)
·10 Pre-Assessment Questions (Soft Copy) ; Course Material (Hard Copy)
· Pass Guarantee — If you fail the exam, we will pay the exam fee to retake the exam · Latest Curriculum — Sessions are based on latest version SAFe 4.6
· Pay Once -Attend sessions (any number of times)
· Attendees are eligible to apply for 16 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications
· Attendees are eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, towards earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
· Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
· Convenient Weekday/Weekend SAFe Agile Certification Training schedules
· Scaled Agile Frameworks Training Course Description
Why SAFe Agilist Certification?
o By acquiring SAFe Agilist certification, you demonstrate your knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context.
o Our two days SAFe Agilist Classroom/ Online Classroom would be lead by a SAFe Program Consultant, authorized by SUlearn Systems to deliver the training. They come with a practical experience of implementing SAFe Framework in large enterprises.
SAFe® Agile Certification Training Benefits:
o Apply SAFe® skills to scale Lean and Agile development flow principles in your organization.
o Coordinate PI Planning and also drive the events associated with successful Program execution.
o Coordinate among large Value Streams, resources, stakeholders, employees and real world scenario.
o Apply related skills for employee engagement, time to time market and quality.
o Motivate employees and lead them for using their knowledge and skills to achieve best results.
o By creating high performing and dynamic teams with predefined goals.
o Create a Lean-Agile transformation in your organization by applying the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation.
o Coordinate, execute and release value through Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Who should take up this course?
o Software Developers
o Project Team Members
o Team Leads
o Project Architects
o Project Managers
o Scrum Team Members
o And anybody who is part of IT and project management teams working on projects
· Introducing SAFe
· Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
· Establishing Team and Technical Agility
· Experiencing PI Planning
· Releasing on Demand with DevOps
· Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
· Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
· Leading the Transformation
· Becoming a SAFe Agilist
For More Information:
Email Id: email@example.com