Sale Date Ended
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®), created by Dean Leffingwell, is a framework that has been proven to successfully implement agile at enterprises. The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) is a public facing and continuously evolving framework. It is an online, freely revealed knowledge base of proven, integrated success patterns for implementing Lean-Agile development at enterprise scale. The framework is for those who wish to master how to organize people working under them, to deliver high quality value products continually, cumulatively or incrementally, at the enterprise level. The SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) is the next step in the Scrum Master’s learning journey.
- SAFe® framework, values, and Lean-Agile principles
- Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Program increment planning, execution, and Inspect and Adapt workshops
- Quality engineering, Agile architecture, and DevOps practices
- Kanban for facilitating team and program flow of work
- Building high-performing teams