Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 296
SABRAS Music festival 2018 is a two day confluence of various flavours of Indian classical music and dance. The event will be one of its kinds in Delhi. It will showcase the performances by 10 artists of world fame over the period of 2 days.
Day 1: 9th November, 2018
1. Hindustani classical vocal performance by Shahana Ali Khan, daughter of SNA Award recipient, the living legend of Kirana Gharana Ustad Mashkoor Ali Khan, who is considered as the encyclopaedia of Indian classical music by connoisseurs across the globe.
2. Tabla performance by tabla maestro Ustad Rashid Mustafa, recipient of the Thirakwa Award and his son Shri Shariq Khan, the fifth and sixth generation of the family known to have made solo performance of tabla an important part of music concerts.
3. Flute and sitar jugalbandi by Grammy certificate and UP’s SNA Award recipient Pt. Rajendra Prassanna and sitar maestro Ustad Saeed Zaffar Khan, one of the leading exponents of Dilli Gharana.
Day 2: 10th November, 2018
1. Tabla performance by Ojas Adhiya, one a leading tabla players of the country, whose name is recorded as the youngest tabla player of India in the Limca Book of Records and has numerous other accolades to his credit.
2. Hindustani classical vocal and sitar jugalbandi by SNA’s Ustad Bismillah Khan Yuba Kalakar Puraskar recipient Ustad Arshad Ali Khan, and Ustad Shakir Khan, the youngest of legendary Etawah gharana, the son and disciple of sitar maestro Ustad Shahid Parvez.
3. Kathak duet by Vidhushi Vidha Lal, whose name has been recorded in Guinness Book of World Records for maximum number of spins in a minute, and Shri Abhimanyu Lal, son of celebrated Smt. Geetanjali Lal.
Details of the event:
Days: 9th and 10th November, 2018
Venue: LTG, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi
Timings: 5:00 pm onwards