Entry + Welcome Drink
Sale Date Ended
Saakshi Soul Festival Mysuru!
One of a kind music festival promoting healthy and conscious living through Sacred/Devotional world music (Music for yoga), food, and art in its inaugural edition is happening on the 21st of June, 2017 in Chaitanya Bhavana, Sri Krishna Temple Premises, Gokulam, Mysuru -2.
Come and celebrate this International Yoga Day and World Music Day with us.
Our performing artists for the inaugural edition of the Saakshi Soul Festival, Satvaanii (Bangalore) are a devotional mantra music band consisting of Aviraas (Vocals), Manoj (Guitar), Pintu (Bass) and Keshav (Flute). They have become quite popular amongst the yoga and spiritual community over the past year and have been performing their music all across India.
Check them out!
See you there!
1. Kindly bring your Valid ID Proof to the festival.
2. Show the tickets and the Valid ID Proof at the entry gate.
3. Gate opens at 5 pm.
4. Alcohol and Smoking strictly prohibited inside the venue.
5. All transactions made inside the festival via cash only.
6. Neither the organizers nor the venue is responsible for the loss of items or personal belongings.