Last Date: 12-11-2021
Fear is a reaction; courage is a decision. Be fearless. Have the courage to do it! Lets make sure our children know ‘No Fear'. Let's get them out of their cocoons, give them exposure outside the box, and let them experience something new. The adventure camp is ideal for building the "healthy risk-taking ability" that helps children to understand their capabilities and limitations. By participating in adventure camp activities, the kids develop the confidence to face and handle challenging situations. The adventurous activities push kids out of their comfort zone. The children are amazed at what they can accomplish and further push the limitations away. Plus, there will be special sessions for personality development so that children can learn leadership qualities, team building, confidence boosting.
Dandeli is your perfect getaway with adventure assured! Situated on the banks of the river Kali, Dandeli is a trove of dense forests and natural adventure spots. Get your adrenaline pumping with action-packed activities like rappelling, kayaking, zip lining, trekking, and more. The programme at Dandeli is a well-planned experience, leaving no scope for boredom to set in.
Activities to Pounce On
• Water rafting: White Water Rafting is one of the reasons people end up in Dandeli. A thrilling ride down the Kali river surely is something that should be on your ‘to do' list while in Dandeli
• Trekking: As exciting as it is, it is a great way to see some of the earth's most beautiful creations.If you are looking for a good trek, Dandeli is a great place.
• Rappelling: Climbing down a cliff may appear to be an adventure sport, but it is not.In fact, it is a great thrill.
• Zip line: An exciting way to travel from one location to another in a slanting manner that is sure to provide much needed mental refreshment.
• Water Zorbing: Rolling into the water inside an inflatable Zorb ball.
• Kolhapur-Dandel-Kolhapur escorted trip by bus.
• 3 days stay in a resort in the middle of a dense forest at Dandeli.
• Meals are provided for breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner (Jain food is available).
• Specific camping instructions, as well as advice on staying safe and happy in the great outdoors.
• The presence of a female guide.
• Safety precautions have been taken.
• Child photography is included.
• Exclusions: cold drinks/beverages/additional food preferences, personal expenses of any kind, and any medical expenses.
• Reporting at 5:30 a.m. on the 29th of October, 2021 (Friday) at Rugged Cub, Kolhapur.
• Carry valuables at your own risk.
• Do not overburden yourself with luggage.
• If you take medication on a regular basis, don't forget to bring it with you.
• Children with medical conditions enter at their own risk.
• A hard copy of your ID is required for the trip.
Things to carry
1. Sturdy Sports shoes and slippers
2. Napkin, towel, extra set of clothes, sweater, monkey cap, gloves.
3. A water bottle containing at least one litre of water.
4. A hat and sunglasses
5. Any personal medications, if any.
6. Do wear colourful clothing, so you will get good snaps for your social media.
7. The torch
8. Identification (ID).
9. Toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrush)
10. Small backpack
11. Most importantly, your smile.
Please Note the Terms:
1) The program is subject to change without prior notice.
2) Rugged cub has all the nal decisions up to them.
3) Photographs and videos of children will be further used for marketing purpose.
4) While every care has been taken to ensure the safety of the children, we shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, accident, illness, death & such other unfrozen eventualities.